frustrating

Bobster

Hi guys very frustrated trying to get some tackle and none in stock anywhere, trying to get a couple of the cresta Identity hard cases, and a TKS cupping kit.
I am going to Lindholme at the end of July would rather have them by then, the stock from some companies is very low.
On a better note my health is improving but not got my driving license back but hey ho it is what it is

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Hi guys very frustrated trying to get some tackle and none in stock anywhere, trying to get a couple of the cresta Identity hard cases, and a TKS cupping kit.
I am going to Lindholme at the end of July would rather have them by then, the stock from some companies is very low.
On a better note my health is improving but not got my driving license back but hey ho it is what it is
Keep yer chin up mate and keep slugging👍

parkes

MAP Are due to release their pole hardcase very soon, may be worth pre-ordering mate to ensure you get one. Seems to be very much along the same lines as the Cresta, on youtube search Stainforth Angling Centre for the video of it.

Bobster

yes mate i watched it but because of head issues i could not remember who it was so thanx for that mate