Friday Prayers Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don

Friday prayers at the local Mosque in Iran and Muslim Fundamentalist cleric Ahmad Khatami tells the congregation that the "Fatwa" on Salman Rushdie put in place by Ayatollah Khomeni still stands.

What other religion preaches how great God is and then says its fine to go out and kill someone as part of a "Fatwa"?

Apparently the cleric isn't very happy that "Salman Rushdie" as just been knighted,to be honest neither am I,his books are sh1te and we(tax payers) are still having to pay for his around the clock protection and as soon as he was given protection by this country in the late 1980s the first thing he did was slag the UK off big time! I still dont think that I would put a bounty on his head though and certainly not at "Friday Prayers"!

Its nice to know that the new baby on the nuclear power scene is so tolerant, I am sure that atomic weapons will be handled with care by a country that wants to "wipe Israel off the face of the earth" and place "Fatwas"(orders to kill) on people who disagree with them, theyd never use a nuclear weapon in a moment of anger would they?[:)]

Benji

Account Locked
Surely this is an act of racial hatred and threatening behaviour to name but two offences, arrest the lot of them.

muskrat

Havin' a Waggle
Site Supporter
Originally posted by Don

...theyd never use a nuclear weapon in a moment of anger would they?[:)]

No, of course not. They know that they'd get nuked in return, and
no-one wants to blow themselves up in the name of their god, do they? [;)]

Notts Breamer

Dave PD
For a faith that worships God so much, they don't half talk about death/murder/suicide a lot, is that what God really wants?

Don

Originally posted by muskrat

Originally posted by Don

You never heard of a suicide bomber then[:D] Mind you a nukes a bit big to strap around the waist I imagine although a "dirty bomb" as been made that will fit inside a suitcase. Food for thought!

Hatman

Drawbag ace
Originally posted by Don

Originally posted by Don

You never heard of a suicide bomber then[:D] Mind you a nukes a bit big to strap around the waist I imagine although a "dirty bomb" as been made that will fit inside a suitcase. Food for thought!

Oddly those in the hierarchy of religons tend to bless others for risking or losing their lives, but don't often seem to be keen on front line engagement themselves. Maybe they have doubts about the whole afterlife heaven thingy since they have found that despite their position, their god isn't actually speaking to them? [:D]

So maybe even a mad mullah who is mindful of the consequences for him might be hesitant about using nukes.

The nearest danger in my view is Pakistan, there are many in positions of power that are very anti-western/christian, but are currently kept reined in by Musharaf (who gained power thru a military coup & has survived several assasination attempts).

Last edited:

muskrat

Havin' a Waggle
Site Supporter
Originally posted by Don

You never heard of a suicide bomber then[:D] ...

Yes - I was trying to be all 'clever'.[:eek:)]

.... I failed, didn't I. [:(]

I know!!.......I'm getting me coat! [:D]

HarryOatcake

02/02/04 -24/12/17
Site Supporter
In Memoriam
I think its possibly due to the promise
of them having there 72 Vegetable Virgins when
they meet there Mecca. [:p] [;)] [:D]

Surely there carn't be that many left by now. thinking.gif

Harry.

Don

Originally posted by Don

You never heard of a suicide bomber then[:D] ...

Yes - I was trying to be all 'clever'.[:eek:)]

.... I failed, didn't I. [:(]

I know!!.......I'm getting me coat! [:D]

LMAO get my coat whilst youre at it, I've tried to be clever for a lifetime and failed miserably[:D][;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.