FREE TO GOOD HOME,north east

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRIFF

I have been clearing out my shed and have a couple of bits and bobs that would be ideal for a youngster getting into fishing. There is a shakespeare seatbox with octopus legs and octopus feeder arm and a couple of other bits and bobs.
I live in Thornaby near Middlesbrough and if anyone wants these things for someone they know or for themselves just send me a message.
I would prefer this to go to a kid starting out NOT SOMEONE THAT IS JUST GOING TO SELL IT ON EBAY.

knightrider

If I paid post could you send it my son? He's 14 I got him a little carp seat as I'm struggling to be able to buy him a box I set this up for him on here a few backs so he can get info on here as he is getting quite good with his little pole

GRIFF

I have had quite a few people ask if it can be posted. The feeder arm is too long to post by royal mail and to be honest for what it would cost by courier it wouldn't be worth sending.
If you wanted to send and organise a courier yourself then you can do, but it would make alot more sense for someone local to pick it up.
If need be I can always take it down to a local pond and give it to someone(didn't think of that).

Cooky

My 7 year old could use it and im only up the road

let me know mate

Status
Not open for further replies.