FREE TO COLLECTOR

nutmeg

Site Supporter
No worries mate, at this rate it will be going to the tip at the weekend.

stephenk

Site Supporter
Would a local school or old folks home want it ? (appreciate that would be a faff contacting them...). Hope you get it sorted.

nutmeg

Site Supporter
Freecycle is a thought, not going down the school or old folks home, like you say too much hassle. Would rather give it to somebody who actually wants it, the combined price new is approx £400. Juwel are one of the leading manufacturers of aquariums

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
I was about to suggest freecycle or contacting a local disabled kiddies place, they love stuff that they can use for sensory attention.

Scribe

Official Supplier of Pork Pies to the Drowners
Site Supporter
Judging by the replies/suggestions we are of the age that we hate to waste/throw things away that are perfectly serviceable.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Judging by the replies/suggestions we are of the age that we hate to waste/throw things away that are perfectly serviceable.
We up north are always doing it. It's cos we're tight careful with our pennies. :LOL:

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
Nice to hear of a happy ending!

Made me laugh our loud - "I'm not surprised, I don't want it either!"

nutmeg

Site Supporter
No happy ending the prospective collector has just sent a text apologizing he can no longer have it, DOH!!!
Maybe put it on Freecycle in the morning if l can now be bothered.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
No happy ending the prospective collector has just sent a text apologizing he can no longer have it, DOH!!!
Maybe put it on Freecycle in the morning if l can now be bothered.
Freecycle, Freegle or Preloved free to collector section.

nutmeg

Site Supporter
Its on Freecycle once my add gets moderated, as its the first time l have used it.

nutmeg

Site Supporter
Not impressed with freecycle, l am still waiting for my post to be moderated, quite pathetic really.

nutmeg

Site Supporter
Freecycle what a waste of time, deleted my account, advertised it elsewhere and SOLD the aquarium in less than an hour.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Freecycle what a waste of time, deleted my account, advertised it elsewhere and SOLD the aquarium in less than an hour.
i guess the freecyclers in your area aren't as "on the board" as the ones in my area, i know some of the freecycles have gone to ruin because they can't find local people to moderate the boards for them.

sampower

Original Maver Medusa with 4 universal power kits (elasticated fro silvers at present), but no 16m parallel section. Not in the best of knick, but definitely good enough for someone wanting to start out pole fishing.

I WILL NOT ARRANGE POST - THIS IS DEFINATELY A PICK UP ITEM AS II AM TOO BUSY AT WORK TO BE THAT HELPFUL!

Jon
Collection from?