FREE TO COLLECTOR

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
Free for anyone or their partner who makes Jam or Preserves, a Maslin pan.
Only used a couple of times, wife lost interest.

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
Free to collector in East Yorkshire, Bait Fridge in good working order.

Despite its pristine (?) appearance, it HAS been used to store manky sweaty maggots, dead casters, rancid pellets and mouldy paste
(and my beer).

Available for just 3 weeks.

IMG_1353.JPG IMG_1354.JPG

Maesknoll

Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter
Been having a garage sort out, some assorted floats, size 14 808’s, pole cups, swivels and a couple of other odds and sods, free to collector or could post.

0CD268EC-2B64-4D8A-B7C5-48448FFACA66.jpeg

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
I’ve got a Halfords electric 240v car polisher. It’s in the box and has never been used. Free to anyone who would like it.

Collect from Buxton or I would post.

RedhillPhil

Computers verified, riots quelled, wars started.
Site Supporter
I’ve got a Halfords electric 240v car polisher. It’s in the box and has never been used. Free to anyone who would like it.

Collect from Buxton or I would post.
Yep, tell me how much the postage is, send me a PM with your bank details and I'll transfer the fee by BACS as well as telling you where to post it to.

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
Yep, tell me how much the postage is, send me a PM with your bank details and I'll transfer the fee by BACS as well as telling you where to post it to.

Sorry Phil. Trogg snapped it up first thing this morning. Hope it’s not too big a disappointment.

Newlease

Site Supporter
Free to Collector Bexleyheath Kent.
Maver Genesis 13m Pole.
3 Top 2 Kits. Elastcated but will need changing.
Cupping Kit with cups.
It has a wrap on 5th section, but still slides into pole when stored.. Apart from that and a few scratches to graphics on 13m section, it is in good condition.
For collection only.

Brian the Fish

Older Member.
Site Supporter
From my bloodworm & joker days, I have an air pump and pipes, one of which is without a filter stone.
Complete with box, £16 when bought.
Keeps the b&j's alive for longer.
Site Supporters only!

IMGP0010.JPG

Last edited:

Brian the Fish

Older Member.
Site Supporter
I have a Sensas riddle, I think it must be for pinkies or squats, frame size 12" X 8".
Site Supporters only.

IMGP0011.JPG

Last edited:

Feldy

Site Supporter
Brian, would you post the pump? I've just got a small all in one fish tank and this would be ideal, could paypal/bacs postage and packing costs?

Thanks

Millers Thumb

Site Supporter
Free to collector, Rotherham South yorks, or can arrange to drop off Selby, York, Malton areas. 3 rods , John Wilson Avon Quiver (original) the quiver tip section has about 2 inches missing down to 2nd eye, its worked fine like that for last 20yr had lots of barbel up to 9lb no problem, also John Wilson masterline Debut 10ft 3 piece float rod never been used, and a Shakespeare Liberty 7ft spinning rod (casting weight 15-20 gr) in good con. site supporters only.

Brian the Fish

Older Member.
Site Supporter
A fantastic offer Millers Thumb but people seem to be slow to read these threads.
I am in Sheffield and if I needed any more rods I would ask for these immediately.
With the offer of dropping off in various areas, MD's would be mad to ignore this.
I removed my last 2 offers due to lack of interest.:crybaby2:

Millers Thumb

Site Supporter
A fantastic offer Millers Thumb but people seem to be slow to read these threads.
I am in Sheffield and if I needed any more rods I would ask for these immediately.
With the offer of dropping off in various areas, MD's would be mad to ignore this.
I removed my last 2 offers due to lack of interest.:crybaby2:
Ive had em on flea bay and gumtree but no takers, they are taking up space in my fishing cupboard, DUMP is the next step. :cry: