the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Please note this thread is for OFFERING free stuff NOT asking for freebies

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
nope anything and everything (within reason)

Brian the Fish

Older Member.
Site Supporter
13Amp, BS 1362 cartridge fuses suitable for household plug-heads.

Thanks to Trogg for re-starting this thread.[:T]

ibaykiddinyo

Richie
Free and I will post (uk) to someone that wants a Maver Match This 2012 final DVD, was free in tackle shop so it cost me nothing but wondered before I chucked it weather any if you guys wanted it? Only 50 odd minutes long but not a bad watch to kill an hour.
Not the best freebie in the world but the offers there, first reply gets it upon a pm I with address

muzzy76

Originally posted by ibaykiddinyo

Free and I will post (uk) to someone that wants a Maver Match This 2012 final DVD, was free in tackle shop so it cost me nothing but wondered before I chucked it weather any if you guys wanted it? Only 50 odd minutes long but not a bad watch to kill an hour.
Not the best freebie in the world but the offers there, first reply gets it upon a pm I with address
I'll have this if no one has snapped it up mate

Hatchye

Original Maver Medusa with 4 universal power kits (elasticated fro silvers at present), but no 16m parallel section. Not in the best of knick, but definitely good enough for someone wanting to start out pole fishing.

I WILL NOT ARRANGE POST - THIS IS DEFINATELY A PICK UP ITEM AS II AM TOO BUSY AT WORK TO BE THAT HELPFUL!

Jon

wizard

Originally posted by Hatchye

Original Maver Medusa with 4 universal power kits (elasticated fro silvers at present), but no 16m parallel section. Not in the best of knick, but definitely good enough for someone wanting to start out pole fishing.

I WILL NOT ARRANGE POST - THIS IS DEFINATELY A PICK UP ITEM AS II AM TOO BUSY AT WORK TO BE THAT HELPFUL!

Jon
What a kind man!!! Great gift for some1[:T]

Shez

Got a selection of fish tanks if anybody is interested. We have various different sizes and designs, some are normal style tanks (glass rectangle with opening at the top) and others are designed to be built into walls / units.
These are only basic glass tanks but would be ok for a spare setup, etc.

PM me your email address, if you're interested, and I can forward on photo's and sizes.

These need to be collected in the next few weeks as we're moving house and it would be a shame to tip them.

Also got some bedroom furniture, a chest of drawers, 2 bedside drawers and a dressing table. In white and in good condition but nothing special as far as design goes. Would be ok for a spare bedroom, etc.

Last edited:

keith74

THFC
Originally posted by Hatchye

Jon
i cant believe nobody has bagged this!!!

adiec

Too far for me mate unfortunately. Unless i could have arranged courier

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Is he any good at digging holes....

.....we've some footings to excavate [:D]

me

Larda Fridge. In full working order and made by swan. It as only been used for human food so is suitable for use in the house, but would also make an ideal bait fridge if anybody wants one. Need it gone ASAP. Because of the size/ weight it is collection only from the walsall area of the west mids ( a few miles from junc 10 of M6)