Free Spirit CTX F1 9 Foot Feeder Rod

bris

Has anyone got one of these?

Only just realised this rod existed. Are they soft enough for silvers but man enough to handle carp? Just thinking I could use it for silvers fishing in colder months and across on snake lakes for carp in the warmer months.
Do the tips interchange with the CTX carp feeder rods?
Thanks

crayfishtraps

Site Supporter
Standard models are designed for the majority of commercial waters and available in lengths of 9’, 10’ and 11’ with the BW (Big Water) models offered in 11’ and 12’ with added power for use on larger waters where longer casting is required or when you expect to encounter bigger carp. The BW models feature longer handles for better casting leverage.
hope this helps

bris

Standard models are designed for the majority of commercial waters and available in lengths of 9’, 10’ and 11’ with the BW (Big Water) models offered in 11’ and 12’ with added power for use on larger waters where longer casting is required or when you expect to encounter bigger carp. The BW models feature longer handles for better casting leverage.
hope this helps
Thanks but they are the CTX carp feeder rods. I am asking about the CTX F1 feeder rod.

crayfishtraps

Site Supporter
The latest addition to the CTX range is the F1 feeder rod. Although designed predominantly for the shy biting F1 they also make great bomb rods. This rod is very light with sensitive quiver tips to detect even the slightest of movement when things get hard in the winter.

It features 3 quiver tips – ½oz and ¾oz glass and 1oz carbon making it extremely versatile for different situations from the deepest of winter to high summer when fish wise up.

With full cork rear handle and Fuji reel seat using top quality Japanese 40t carbon and fitted with ‘A’ Grade cork rear handle, EVA foregrip, stainless steel collars and butt cap and Fuji VSS reel seat
there you go

Sad Teacher

Hi
I have the CTX 10ft feeder lite, seems fairly similar a bit lighter maybe. Great quality rod, it makes even small fish feel big but has landed a 4lb tench with no concerns but equally small roach show up well on the tip. For the money I would get one. The only slight downside was that it does not have a ready rod bag.... But F1 might have.