Free again in Wales

Keith Sparky

Site Supporter
Kim Jong Drakeford complete U turn on restrictions and sport etc.. to re open. I always said how much I thought KJD was doing a brilliant job. Just looking forward to Newport County v Barcelona on the 25th Jan. Sorry correction Barrow.......still its live Footie !!!!!!!!!!

62tucker

Site Supporter
Has Covid gone ? What the reason for ending his lockdown.
It’s still rising up this way

Gateshead​

Find out more about the restrictions in your area

cases per 100,000 people in the latest week 3 Jan-9 Jan. The average area in England had 1447*.

cases in the latest week 3 Jan-9 Jan
+548
compared with the previous week

Keith Sparky

Site Supporter
Not gone at all but sharply dropping and hospitalisations from Omicron at only 20% of Delta wave. Good uptake of boosters in Wales as well has helped with this preventing in most cases serious illness (not stopping transmission)...pretty much same picture as anywhere else in UK.. sharp rise, low rates of really ill patients and quick drop in cases as everyone gets exposed.

Keith Sparky

Site Supporter
Kim Jong Drakeford complete U turn on restrictions and sport etc.. to re open. I always said how much I thought KJD was doing a brilliant job. Just looking forward to Newport County v Barcelona on the 25th Jan. Sorry correction Barrow.......still its live Footie !!!!!!!!!!
Just off for a McD breakfast then back to watch Newport County on my free video pass for today's 12.30 kick off against Harrogate.....that only leaves 10 more sleeps until live footie on the 25th.... yes Santa is real.....