Free 10 game season tickets

62tucker

Site Supporter
My name has been put forward by my son for a free 10 game season tickets for Newcastle home games to end of season. He has a season ticket. Not often the club gets good press but can’t knock them on this.

Newcastle United is offering its current season ticket holders a FREE additional half-season ticket as the club looks to get a packed St. James’ Park behind the team.
After discussions between head coach Steve Bruce and managing director Lee Charnley, subject to eligibility criteria, the Magpies will gift a half-season ticket to qualifying nominees by existing season ticket holders on a first-come first-served basis.
A half-season ticket includes ten home Premier League fixtures, beginning with the visit of Everton on Saturday 28th December and including matches against Chelsea, Tottenham Hotspur and Liverpool.
Steve Bruce said: "The supporters have been nothing short of magnificent since I arrived in the summer and I’d like to take this opportunity to say thank you to each and every one of them.
"I HOPE A GESTURE LIKE THIS WILL HELP US TO FILL THE PLACE BECAUSE ST. JAMES’ PARK IN FULL VOICE IS A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH."
STEVE BRUCE
"To have the crowds we have is wonderful, and we can’t ever take that for granted, but the question to all of us at the club is can we pack the stadium to the rafters?