Foxcovert Woodlands

Status
Not open for further replies.

boro1973

I fished here on Wednesday first time id fished it for aboout 18 mths and how it has changed all the trees gone and so open compered to last time i was there i decided to fish the peg just as you walk in to the left on the corner were the water oxigeniser is i set up my pole and got all prepered i was using micro pellets mixed with green koi swimstim over meat put a cpl of cups out and started fishing up against the reeds to my left first put in and a carp 6pds was over the moon i hadnt lost it after just getting back into my fishing having 18 mths out. the first carp set me away for a cracking day in all i had 12 carp ranging from 6 to 12 pounds in there were some lovely koi and a real nice ghosty and to cap it all i got my 12 pounder which gave me a great fight which was my last catch before i packed away a very happy fisher as well as the carp i had some lovely bream and some nice tench as well as some nice silvers so all in all a real good day fishing and i was only there 5 hrs so was well pleased with my day.

RichyK

well done mate the trees missing is rather freaky but im sure we will get used to it

boro1973

The venue is at woodlands at thirsk mate there are i think about 9 or 10 lakes i think now to fish but a lot of them are used for matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.