fox rod holdall, advice needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonusStonus

Diary of a Thames Fisherman
I know this belongs in the tackle talk bit but I need an answer soon... Anyone got one of these??

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170138994979&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=007

Do 6ft rods fit inside it?
I managed to find out its 183cm long, which is 6ft, but wanted to be sure my rods fit inside it before buying it!!!!

Kingman

Hi,

I have one similar and my poles fit in it OK, so should just about accomodate a six foot rod. Mine has 12ft rod sleeves which attach to the side, these are ideal as you can leave your rods made up

Hope this helps, but dont sue me if they stick out of the top and get snapped off first time you use it!

Regards

Kingman

Ducktape

Don't know about that, but bizarrely Fox two-piece 12ft rods, don't fit into the Elite rod cases(or Shimano, or......) Phone a tackle shop and ask them, might even do you a better deal on it.

peteblade

Tony, PM Bungee he's got Fox gear and he's sponsored by them so he should be able to answer.

Micky G

no brains!
quailty piece of kit them elite holdalls, tough and hard wearing, i love em especially the continetal version, if its big enough for your needs you wont go wrong

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.