Ended FOX PRISM 1450/1600 pole NO 5 section WANTED please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clivey

Hi folks, i had an accident and broke my no 5 section, marked PR5 on the section itself, does anyone have a spare they could sell to me ? Fox say they dont stock them anymore.

I could pick up socially distancing of course whilst on the way to fishing if a reasonable distance or i could arrange postage/courier etc.

Im in Wellingborough Northants.

Many thanks

Clivey

RedRidingHood

Site Supporter
Hi mate, These sections are very hard to come by, Actually basically impossible.

FOX Match is now Matrix. I emailed both companies with no avail when I broke my No6.

Now, I have a Fox Prism 16M Pole, But then I'd be destroying my pole in the process selling the No5 alone. Now, I don't use the pole. If you'd like a full pole for replacement sections, I'd be willing to sell it to you at a fair price. Section 6 has had a couple of repairs, but other than that all the sections are pristine with no repairs.

It also comes with 5 or 6 Top Kits, And a cupping kit.

Let me know

clivey

Hi there ! ive got 7 top kits for it so im reluctant to give it up, and certainly wont purchase the same pole again for one section, you could buy mine if you like for your no6 section and have all those top kits too ! :)

clivey

What would be your 'fair price' for the pole and where in the world are you Sir !?

RedRidingHood

Site Supporter
Hi mate.

The No6 has been repaired, Though not the best jobby.

Please understand that as much as I'd like to help you out if I did I'd have a Pole that I'd never be able to get a spare no5 for. And as it stands, It just sits here as a spare pole for me.

I paid 200, And basically want around that back for it if I was to sell it.
I'm just thinking that way you have an abundance of spares, And I don't have a broken up pole.

I'm in Norfolk, PE30 Postcode.

Postage could be arranged, I'd post it but I simply don't trust Poles via courier so it'd be at your own risk if you were interested.

clivey

Hi mate.

The No6 has been repaired, Though not the best jobby.

Please understand that as much as I'd like to help you out if I did I'd have a Pole that I'd never be able to get a spare no5 for. And as it stands, It just sits here as a spare pole for me.

I paid 200, And basically want around that back for it if I was to sell it.
I'm just thinking that way you have an abundance of spares, And I don't have a broken up pole.

I'm in Norfolk, PE30 Postcode.

Postage could be arranged, I'd post it but I simply don't trust Poles via courier so it'd be at your own risk if you were interested.
So you want to sell an unuseable pole, that you state you cant get spares for, for £200 ?? :) :) good luck with that. I will pass thanks but nice try. :)

RedRidingHood

Site Supporter
Unus
So you want to sell an unuseable pole, that you state you cant get spares for, for £200 ?? :) :) good luck with that. I will pass thanks but nice try. :)
Unusable? What are you on about mate?

The pole is perfectly usable... with 6 top kits and a cupper. Its had 2 repairs to the no6, but other than, its pristine and perfectly fishable?

Not sure why you're acting like I'm trying to pull a fast one of you bud? apologies if you were expecting me to break up my own pole, then making it unusable because you wanted to take away a single section so you could then have a complete pole while leaving myself in the shithouse with a missing section that I'll probably never be able to find again. If you didnt like the price, you could well of made an offer instead of throwing shade at me and assuming I'm selling you an 'unusable' pole 16m pole at 200 quid?? 🤷‍♂️

If you decide YOUR 'unusable pole' is no longer worth the time, effort and money , send us a price for it dispatched and I'll have it off you for spares for my PRISM as I'd been looking for a spare for a while incase of future breakage. Bare in mind, it's clearly not worth anything as its 'unusable' so DM me with what I expect to be an amazing price based on your attitude towards my price and I'll have it off ya. ;)

Connor

Last edited:

endpeg

The tops are worth £200 alone, you can't please some people!

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
How is he trying to sell you an unusable pole ???? He’s trying to do you a right favour , you’ll have so many spares for the future, in case of breakages . Most spare no 5 sections alone wouldn’t be far short of £200, let alone a whole pole 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️I don’t believe the way you’ve spoken to him 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Irishhybrids

Site Supporter
You are spot on Red Riding hood, what a terrible attitude some people have , typical of society today, selfish .

clivey

Whooooaaa ease up gents ! apologies i misread your original reply, i thought i had read the no 6 was un-useable so my apologies on that ! Thats why i thought you were trying to sell me the pole without a no 6 ! dooh me ! Apologies again.

Ive sent my no 5 off for repair now so fingers crossed it will come back ok to use (not too damaged it cant be repaired ) !

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Whooooaaa ease up gents ! apologies i misread your original reply, i thought i had read the no 6 was un-useable so my apologies on that ! Thats why i thought you were trying to sell me the pole without a no 6 ! dooh me ! Apologies again.

Ive sent my no 5 off for repair now so fingers crossed it will come back ok to use (not too damaged it cant be repaired ) !
👍👍fair play for apologising to him , there isn’t many breakages, that can’t be repaired by the better repairers

Status
Not open for further replies.