1. No ones talks about their silent alarms. You dont talk alarms, batteries or receivers.
2. No one talks about silent alarm club - its a silent club.
3. Your alarm goes off, even a single bleep - its over, your out.
4. Only two alarms allowed at a time, any more is desperation.
5. Only one set of alarms can be registered - its all your receiver will allow.
6. No wires, wireless receivers only, no wired sounder boxes.
7. Silence goes on as long as it has to, at least until a low battery warning sounds.
8. First time in silence alarm club? New batteries must be fitted in alarms and receiver.