four seasons staining blackpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

brokenpole

as anyone one fished the match lake here,any info would be most welcome thanks.

commercial scot

i fished a match last year...i won it with 34lb of carp,big skimmers&ide fishing tight over with choppy&caster,the back up weights was good aswell--30lb,29lb,26lb......the pegs are very tight....the lake is 12-13 meters wide.

robbofish

Meat tight to far bank is the in method. Also try banded pellet on far bank and up in the water down the middle.It is pegged tight if you hook a a large carp they go to 10lb they will go thought the next peg.

kittybooster

You might want to read my posting on "where you fished today" forum.

We had a match there last weekend and also on the early May bank Holiday and if you can get past the windy conditions, fishing tight to far bank (and it is 16 metres wide on most pegs according to my tape measure !!) Sweetcorn worm or pellet - it does not matter over a bed of feed pellet or chopped worm and caster. 48lb won the early match and 35lb won last week. This weight would have been trebled but for the wind. Down the track on paste if it is calm will blow everyone else away if you get them feeding. Bream to 9lb and carp around 5lb is the target fish in the track.

If too windy, small cage feeder packed with pellet and worm or pellet on hook should bring fish to the net.

Tight Lines

Status
Not open for further replies.