foulridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

timber

built for comfort
i fancy giving this place a go this year but need to know all there is to know about it. baits,pegs parking etc.

Towpath Tyke

Sorry can`t help, PM David Senior he might be able to! he`s fished another res next door to it!.....Only thing I know is going back 5 years ago was the best Big Bream water this side of the Pennines!!! Feeder and maggot/worm cocktail, any baits really!![?]

Bricktop

Snap
I can think of 30 maggotdrowners that would say don't touch the place [:D] But it's a good water.

Try dropping Bob the bailiff an email. He'll send you honest up-to-date info. Here's the website - http://www.foulridgeres.co.uk/up-dates.html Click on the send mail link at the bottom.

Last year it was feast or famine, and you really don't want to arrive in a famine. The walk is a killer too, but they were trying to sort out a car park last year so it might be much better by now. The regulars use the groundbait catty and fish the lead long range. They can go through over 10 kilo of puddin per match to keep the shoals interested. They're massive. Just cheap brown crumb laced with freebies is elaborate enough. Not too costly if it bums out either. Get it right and you can catch monster numbers of big black bream and tench.

stumpy_fishing

Hi Timber
I fancy having ago at this place know nothing about it, so if you get any info please pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.