Fosters of B/ham

stevierowe

Recieved my new seatbox(x3sd)today just a few days after ordering.2 clips broken on delivery so after a quick call they are sending 2 new ones out.Super service and nice manners on the phone too(Darren)
I'll certainly be using these guys again[:T]
Steve

dbh1705

best tackle dealers by far, i buy all my big items off them and Mark Foster and Scott Geens are the most helpful people you could ever wish for.

same thing happened with my daiwa tournament seatbox, all came well packaged was made up with it, front drawer had no magnetic clip, spoke to scott he sent out the same day and ups collected the broken one

excellent 5***** service

dbh1705

went down to Fosters yesterday, met with Mark and Ade...

have only good things to say about the place, Ade gave good honest advice about my new choice of poles and certainly knows his stuff, was well worth the 2hr jouney down from Manchester (only 2hrs cos i got lost on the toll road) LOL

Nev101

Bogs Dalls
I was down at the childrens hospital in Birmingham with my lad for a follow up and the wife said "why dont you go in on the way home".

She did not need to repeat herself[:D]

I am after a new pole and the money will be ready in March. Got there and its a brilliant pole alley. You get a seat box to sit on, you can set them all up to 16mtrs and if they havent got it it doesnt exist (appart from the Fireblood which i am interested in).

The guy who looked after me was a graying chap with a beard. He told me he was sponsered by Sensas and i actually saw him in Match Fishing mag as he fishes for The Starlets, dont know his name but top bloke. I was there for nearly an hour and he was sound.

I am going back down in March needless to say.