Fosters-Fishing Tackle-All the Paraphanalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkV

aka Tigerbay
Site Supporter
Not the lager.... fosters of Birmingham. They're not that local to me but I was over that way today and popped in to see the new shop.

It is massive, well stocked with everything you could want and much, much more that you never even knew you needed !

And thats my point... fishing to me is essentially a simple art , and yet... there is SO much on the market.

It is MIND BOGGLING. You could spend a fortune and not be able to move when you tried to pick it up, and I do try to travel light.

I was tempted myself and bought an umbrella, good service. ( As I lost the spike out of my old one last week and all my tackle seems to be going in the drink bit by bit [:(!] )

Last edited:

me

Originally posted by FERT

yes its a good shop mate

you changed your tune fert as only last week you were slating them for poor service etc.

Tiger Ive got to agree with you, its a brilliant shop and the staff are A1. If you want any advice, info, help etc they are there to help and they know what they are on about.

mouse77

Originally posted by me

Originally posted by FERT

yes its a good shop mate

you changed your tune fert as only last week you were slating them for poor service etc.

Tiger Ive got to agree with you, its a brilliant shop and the staff are A1. If you want any advice, info, help etc they are there to help and they know what they are on about.

you obviously wasn't listening with the correct earhole.

Status
Not open for further replies.