Forum Members' Entitlements

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
I was a site Moderator for years on the T595.net forum, then it turned into Triumphtorque.com and I was site mod on there for years... the webmaster just upped and shut it down with no warning.... thousands of members lost photos, fuelling maps, technical data/workshop manuals, modification tips, and journals... with no recourse for recovery... the same was done on the CraftyCarper.com forum and Carpology forums... I think we should be grateful to Dave and his team for keeping this place open for as long as he has... and to the moaners I'd say "Find somewhere better" to my mind Facebook has ruined the internet... there have been some great fora on the net till that twunt poked his head over the parapet...

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
I was a site Moderator for years on the T595.net forum, then it turned into Triumphtorque.com and I was site mod on there for years... the webmaster just upped and shut it down with no warning.... thousands of members lost photos, fuelling maps, technical data/workshop manuals, modification tips, and journals... with no recourse for recovery... the same was done on the CraftyCarper.com forum and Carpology forums... I think we should be grateful to Dave and his team for keeping this place open for as long as he has... and to the moaners I'd say "Find somewhere better" to my mind Facebook has ruined the internet... there have been some great fora on the net till that twunt poked his head over the parapet...
To be honest when I was a none paid member the adverts drive me to dispair but I read that if you were a paid member they stopped . I chose to pay up . What a difference worth every penny just for that and much much more for the tips tackle advice the banter peoples opinions on what's going on in the world gardening shooting cars and a myriad of other subjects

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
And for a generous fee (paid to moi personally) I will edit posts for you and add commas etc in posts for members that inadvertently forget to use them!!!!:D:D;)

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
And for a generous fee (paid to moi personally) I will edit posts for you and add commas etc in posts for members that inadvertently forget to use them!!!!:D:D;)
I use this app of my phone I'm too lazy to put in commas lol and the predictive texts drive me mad at times but I need it for my spelling lol

Reuben

Site Supporter
It’s quite telling that all the posts on this topic are from site supporters. Personally, I’d not let users who don’t support the site use the Classified or Clubhouse forums. However, it’s Dave’s site so his rules.