Forum error message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cooky

Dave the past week or so when replying to a message i get a white screen and it has the text

ADODB.Recordset error '800a0bb9'

Arguments are of the wrong type, are out of acceptable range, or are in conflict with one another.

/forum/inc_func_common.asp, line 601

I get this maybe once or twice a day

Nemesis

AMBER + BLUE
I keep getting that as well and have to press the back button a few times before i can get onto the page i want.

Bluey

19/08/02 - 25/08/10
In Memoriam
Yeah I get this regularly too, especially when trying to preview a posting to make sure I've typed everything ok and it makes sense.

Sometimes get it when I click on the browser when starting too.

dhl man

formally known as
snap here to , thought it was my connection that was playing up

Col7777

Me too, I do as suggested and press the back button, it is a bit scary if you've typed a long post, you are thinking it might be lost and you have to type it all again.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
It's a problem I am aware of but one that I cannot expect this bunch of <fill in gap> who are our hosts to resolve. It's taken me two weeks to get a permissions issue sorted on the server and even then they f(_)cked it up which resulted in me on the phone to them this morning at 4:00am trying to get it sorted.

I am looking to change host very shortly and once I do I expect to be able to get alot of issues sorted once and for all.

In the meantime, either hit the back button a few times or close the page and reopen it. It's an intermittent problem

Status
Not open for further replies.