Forum changes .....

kevin o connor

M.O.G. member
Staff member
Site Supporter
Answering some of of the posts on here is a bit like doing a cryptic crossword. Most people have trouble understanding the question.

kevin o connor

M.O.G. member
Staff member
Site Supporter
Answering some of of the posts on here is a bit like doing a cryptic crossword. Most people have trouble understanding the question.
As Dave said there is no policy other than the terms and conditions you agreed to when joining the site.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Just for clarification ....

The crust has to be thick enough so that it doesn't go soggy easily yet not too thin that it becomes crispy.
The contents have to be coarse enough yet wholesome and tasty
There needs to be just enough jelly so that it encases the meat with a thin sliver but not so much that it overcomes it

That my friends is the answer to what makes the perfect Pork Pie (y)

Total

Site Supporter

The crust has to be thick enough so that it doesn't go soggy easily yet not too thin that it becomes crispy.
There needs to be just enough jelly so that it encases the meat with a thin sliver but not so much that it overcomes it

:p:D

Fanny Cradock.jpg

brian carragher

Site Supporter

And Melton mowbray to you too my friend :T:

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter

And then someone decides to serve them WARM !!!! resulting in the jelly melting turning the pastry soggy, then pours mint sauce all over it. 😱🤢🤮

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Following a suggestion the following change has been made to 'Classifieds - For Sale' ....

When posting an advert you will now be required to include the Price, approximate Location, and whether it is collection only or willing to post

1667056957437.png

These details will then be automatically included within the Classifieds Advert

(Other Classifieds sections have been altered accordingly)

Last edited:

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
I spotted that about an hour ago. It appears as a header on the ad. Brilliant idea. Will save a lot of prompting posts.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Just a little change that many most likely won't notice but an improvement all the same....

I've tidied up the Menu view when viewing it on mobile devices - all the options are still there, it's just not as cluttered ....

Screenshot_20221124-211707_Firefox.jpg

The Saint

Paul
Site Supporter
Just a little change that many most likely won't notice but an improvement all the same....

I've tidied up the Menu view when viewing it on mobile devices - all the options are still there, it's just not as cluttered ....

Screenshot_20221124-211707_Firefox.jpg
Thank goodness for that, cheers Dave