Formula 1 - Lewis Hamilton!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsbrett

Resident Expert.
Wow, what a drive, what a turn around for pole! [:0]

After all the attention and hype this week he has done it! I have never been so excited watching qualifying.

Good luck to Lewis and the other British drivers tomorrow [:)]

Benji

Account Locked
Unfortunately there will be a nice shiny red Ferrari winning tomorrow, complete with all of their own design [:p]

stikflote

Site Supporter
i dont think it will be a FERRARI on sunday i hope not

stikflote

Site Supporter
you were right Benji, i thought Massa was very unfortunate, it could well have been him winning

rsbrett

Resident Expert.
Top drive from Massa coming from the back of the grid, just sorry Lewis couldn't pull it out of the bag. He seemed to struggle in the first part of the race and the mistake he made in his first pitstop showed just how much pressure he was under. Still great to finish on the podium!

Benji

Account Locked
Originally posted by pinman

you were right Benji, i thought Massa was very unfortunate, it could well have been him winning

Thanks, Yes it was an incredible drive from Massa, you could clearly see how quick the Ferrari is now, thought Kubica did well to hold him off to finish fourth, and its nice to see Kimi driving and showing he has still got talent, thought we had another Montoya on our hands. Hamilton did not seem to be driving with his usual super clean style, it must be very difficult on home soil with a crowd of that size expecting so much.

Bricktop

Snap
Awesome race and weekend [:D] The atmosphere was incredible and the weather turned out too [:D][8D]

A few days off work to recover are in order [:I]

JB56

Originally posted by Bricktop

Awesome race and weekend [:D] The atmosphere was incredible and the weather turned out too [:D][8D]

Lewis is still leading the championship and is a very formidable driver and will be for years to come.

rsbrett

Resident Expert.
Originally posted by Bricktop

Sounds like someone had a few scoops too many [:D]

I go watching the Welsh WRC rally every winter which normally involves taking the next week off work to get myself something like [xx(]

Status
Not open for further replies.