Forgetting kit at home.

Godber

Fruity Susan, Nobice and Inventor of W@nkles.
Site Supporter
Adapt and utilise. Forgot my sidetray so, into a nearby skip, one chair and one oven door lateršŸ¤£
IMG_20220405_103943.jpg
IMG_20220405_103932.jpg

Fugley-fisher

Fishing the stour dorset, most probably!
Site Supporter
Left my rod bag at home last year, only realised after I unloaded the car onto the trolly ! Unfortunately no skip nearby with spare rods n reels, so load the car up go home and pick it up.

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Love it mate, just shows, you donā€™t need the latest branded side tray. That one was probably betteršŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°

nejohn

Site Supporter
Poor effort .........you could have at least tried to find a chair that was a little more orange......;)

I would personally think about getting a patent application ....no one else manufactures a side tray that converts into a chair...!!

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
My uncle's a skip man. One fell on his head so he's got a V shaped scar. Good improvisation though.

G0zzer2

Site Supporter
The year after Robin Harris, of Peterborough, won the World Championship, he fished a National Championship on the Witham, and when he got there he realised he had left his rods at home!

He made a phone call and someone took them to him.

Foul hooked

Site Supporter
necessity being the mother of invention. Love it.
I once went to put up my brollie when it started lashing down only to find that i had somehow managed to leave the ground spike behind (it was a bit bent so didn't fit into the tube fully and was too long to go into rod bag assembled). Mackled it up with a large bank stick, a couple of rolls of gaffa tape that i happened to have in the car boot, guide ropes tied to a couple of overhanging tree branches. kept me reasonably dry but uncomfortable enough to ensure that i didn't make the same mistake again.

Fugley-fisher

Fishing the stour dorset, most probably!
Site Supporter
@Godber that is a poor start mate, maggot feeder ? With a selection of hookbaits lol bet you don't forget anything in the teams of 4 in the next round.

JayBee

I once forgot my wallet (I must have some Webster genes), so i borrowed enough money to pay for my entry and super pool.
Returning to the pub for the results, I thought my catch would probably be a framing weight, so scrounged a pint from a mate.
Results declared, I'm 2nd, but the winner neglected to enter the super pool, thus debts settled and a profitable days fishing.

slaner

Site Supporter
if you need any tips on forgetting stuff i am your man!!! alders last year left pole rollers on drive! club match all top kits still at home! another club match all bait in kitchen,other times landing net handles keepnets the list goes on, always remember my flask and fags though lol