Forced vaccination anyone ?

nejohn

Site Supporter
From what I understand the black triangle on any drug means it is either a drug/derivative that is new to the market or is a drug that is already on the market but is being used for something other than its original intended use, just because a drug has a black triangle does not imply that it has not been properly tested. As for both of the Data bases you mention if you search them you will find many instances of adverse reactions to drugs that we are more than happy to have administerd

62tucker

Site Supporter
What if you work in a care home and had covid in the past.
Are your antibodies as good as the vaccine?
Still dont here many getting covid twice apart from Karen’s friends on Facebook or a few Nissan workers who been off a few times. Funny it’s same lads who had time off with bird flu symptoms many years ago.
Skivers I think they call them

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
I can not remember my misses having to have a jab in the 35 years she’s worked there but, I’ll ask and get back to you on that one.
Daughter has started in a hospital and they checked her jabs where upto date and give her the missing one. Not sure which but she couldn’t start until she was upto date with all jabs.

62tucker

Site Supporter
Well, it’s not made me a better angler I’m still rubbish. If there’s a booster can we not have some of Alan Scothorne’s DNA in it ? 🤣🤣
I was hoping for the Pfizer jab to maybe add a couple of inches to a part of my body 🤔
But got the Oxford one so should be more intelligent than before. 🙈

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I was hoping for the Pfizer jab to maybe add a couple of inches to a part of my body 🤔
But got the Oxford one so should be more intelligent than before. 🙈
Nope. Looks like you got the placebo Tuck mate. 🤣🤣👍. Only kidding pal. As for the Pfizer jab ….. it doesn’t work. 🤣🤣

62tucker

Site Supporter
My son had the moderna vaccine on Monday and 48 hrs later no after effects to report.
1st person I know to have that make. 👍

62tucker

Site Supporter
Just seen someone who is definitely ill or has arrived on a dingy from the EU and been giving clothes to blend in but has maybe gone 20 miles up north to far.
A lad walking down street in a Sunderland shirt and a Zimmer frame.
Must be a Eu national that’s got a clothes parcel as any sane person wouldn’t buy a Sunderland shirt.
Maybe he’s escaped from a care home or said the shirt protects him from anyone going within 2 metres of him😉

nejohn

Site Supporter
Just seen someone who is definitely ill or has arrived on a dingy from the EU and been giving clothes to blend in but has maybe gone 20 miles up north to far.
A lad walking down street in a Sunderland shirt and a Zimmer frame.
Must be a Eu national that’s got a clothes parcel as any sane person wouldn’t buy a Sunderland shirt.
Maybe he’s escaped from a care home or said the shirt protects him from anyone going within 2 metres of him😉
Brave man walking down Gateshead high street in a red and white striped shirt.....especially as he had a zimmer frame so could not run......or maybe he has done it before hence the need for the zimmer frame

Chervil

Site Supporter
uptake doesn't seem to be that great in some areas.

_118944536_optimised-care_home_vax_staff_residents16jun-nc.png

'In addition to the direct effects of preventing cases and reducing severity, we have shown that both the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 and BNT162b2 vaccines are associated with reduced likelihood of household transmission by 40-50% from individuals diagnosed with COVID-19 after vaccination, highlighting important wider benefits to close contacts.'

Simon R

Site Supporter
Shouldn't all the care-home residents have been vaccinated by now?
If not that should be the first priority surely.

If the vaccine actually works as it's supposed to then whether the staff are vaccinated or not should make no difference since the residents can't catch it anyway.
And if it doesn't work as it should then what's the point in anybody getting the jab?

Simon

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
The vaccine doesn't stop you catching it, it prevents you from becoming seriously ill with it.
Pretty much the same as the Influenza vaccine - you can still catch Flu but to many who have had the vaccine it is nothing worse than a bad case of the common cold.

Total

Site Supporter

If the vaccine actually works as it's supposed to then whether the staff are vaccinated or not should make no difference since the residents can't catch it anyway.
And if it doesn't work as it should then what's the point in anybody getting the jab?

Simon
The vaccinations don't actually stop you getting covid. They keep the symptoms to a minimum should one be unfortunate to catch covid....

It really surprises at even this late stage how some people don't understand what the vaccinations are for.....:(

Simon R

Site Supporter
The vaccinations don't actually stop you getting covid. They keep the symptoms to a minimum should one be unfortunate to catch covid....
My point is the same though - residents who've been vaccinated aren't going to die if they contract covid

So what difference does it make if the staff are vaccinated or not?

Simon

Total

Site Supporter
My point is the same though - residents who've been vaccinated aren't going to die if they contract covid

So what difference does it make if the staff are vaccinated or not?

Simon
Your point is not the same Simon.....You are either misinformed or don't understand the purpose of vaccinations....

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Also, despite the vaccine some residents might also have other health issues which are manageable - contracting covid can still push them over the edge and kill them.
Emphysema is one such condition, heart conditions, another.

You have to wonder what level of selfishness someone must have if they would rather put others at risk than take a vaccination which has less chance of a side effect than the contraceptive pill.

Simon R

Site Supporter
I would imagine that the majority of care-home residents have some health issues - they wouldn't need to be in a home if they didn't

Simon

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Cracked me up slightly although a bit disturbing when I was sectioned and seeing mentally ill people being told if they didn’t take their new meds they’d be strapped down and injected in the butt, like something out of one flew over the cuckoos nest. If this thread isn’t about vaccines and about politics I never was any good with that but can see something needs to be done even if it curtails individuals rights as it’s a pandemic, a bit like protecting people from the mentally ill although not quite the same, it’s probab for their own good.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I would imagine that the majority of care-home residents have some health issues - they wouldn't need to be in a home if they didn't

Simon
Well there you go then, even more reason for the staff to be vaccinated if they're working in close proximity of them ;)

richc

Simon
Simon, you are spot on. Unfortunately the Sheeple prefer to listen to the Government / MSM ( project fear ) rather than checking the facts and examining the figures. I along with many others across the country submitted FOI requests to all my local ( Bristol / North Somerset / Banes / Sedgemoor area ) councils regarding burials & cremations over the past 10 years - 2020 figures no different ( lower than some years ) to any other years which is strange - what's happened to all the bodies ?