For Weyback or Beebs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Mick, Steve

I was having a chat to Peter, when i mentioned that I do not have a weekend away planned during the month of April. Naturally the thought of a trip to my homeland crossed my mind and Peter and I thought perhaps Mick, who actually lives in my homeland, or Steve, a near neighbour could come up with an idea.

Steve, I know you are Welsh but please be imaginative.

Mick, I know Wallers Haven, the Cuckmere and the Pevensey drains are out during April, but have you any ideas. (Anywhere apart from Wylands). I do know a couple of lakes in the Hastings area but there are too many flying arrows in that area.

HELP

thumbsup.gif Geoff england_gm_e0.gif
Clean Banks Campaign member

Beebs

Hi Geoff. I'm pretty sure that between the 4 of us we can come up with a venue. Me, I'll fish anywhere. I'll travel, so if you want to go down to Sussex that's fine with me. Most of the fisheries I know are around here. Bury Hill, Yately complex. Plus loads of the other RMC waters. Look here for a full list.

Whenever you decide to come up here, I am up for it, so just let me know when you are coming.

We still on for that Saturday 22nd in March? I fancy another attack on those Welsh fish. Might even outfish you this time!![;)][;)]

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Cheers Steve.

Yes I'm still OK for the 22nd. Might give Hazel court a go that day.

I have PM'd Weyback, and I know Peter will have some input. I don't care where I fish, I just have to go to Hastings on one day to see my mummy.

Geoff

Wey Back

Suvern Softee!
Hi everyone,
For me the first weekend in April is clear (5th,6th)[8D], working in our Leeds distribution the following one (12th,13th)[:(] visiting family in Guildford (Mummy) over the Easter break and the final weekend (26th,27th)is clear also clear[8D]

I will have a search round for a good venue, one that avoids the arrows if possible,I'll keep me eye open for one![:D]

Have you heard the one about the bloke that kept singing the Green, Green grass of home? He asked the doctor who told him he had "Tom Jones syndrome" when he asked if it was common, the doctor told him, "Its not unusual".[:eek:)]
(I suppose it could have been the Beach Boys and "Help me Rhonda")[:0]

Cheers for now,
Mick

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Thanks, Mick,

Just got back from a weekend in stafford, (but I will say no more about that, just to say I Trogged again).

Am catching up on the forums so will be in contact during the week, and I think Peter will be as well.

Geoff

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Elphick's anyone??????????[:D]

Peter.

Make Friends,
Go Maggotdrowning.

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Yes

Geoff

Wey Back

Suvern Softee!
Oooh never been there before new one on me, looks nice!
Yes please,[:D]
This is a useful link for fishing in this area,
www.freshwaterinformer.co.uk
Mick

Last edited:

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Right then lads it seems the venue is no bother, just the date, either early or late april. I must admit Saturday 5th suits me better but I will go with the majority. I can then get down to Hastings that evening to see mother.

Does any body else want to join in? It is only a short drive for those from the North East[:D]

Geoff

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
5th is the 1 sat in April i can't manage i'm afraid.[:(]

Peter.

Make Friends,
Go Maggotdrowning.

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
So is it the 26th then

Geoff

Beebs

quote:Originally posted by Geoff P

So is it the 26th then

26th sounds good for me. Since the venue is decided, all we need to know is which lake????

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
The one with most species in. I want to try and catch a few for the fishing race.

Geoff

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
26th it is then,[:D]
Got to be Sandwich Lake I think,added bonus is that they've just moved Sally's reel food bar up to the car park by Sandwich.[;)]

Peter.

Make Friends,
Go Maggotdrowning.

Beebs

Im in. Tench crucians and barbel in the same water. I'll have some of that.

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Peter, do we have to book?

Geoff

Status
Not open for further replies.