For Trogg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Alan, I must have missed out on what has been happening else where on the net, but all I can say is I am grateful for all the work you put in at Izaak Waltons, and I do not doubt your honesty and integrity in the slightest way. Keep up the good work m8 and stuff em all.
(At least if they are having a go at you they are leaving the rest of us alone.) thumbsup.gif

Geoff
If it swims, catch it.

Dai Fish

Site Supporter
Very well said Geoff I for onefeel very angry at some of the rubish that I read and offer Alan my total suport

Dai Fish

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Thanks fellas that means a lot

I'm just waiting to be informed on what i'm supposed to have said to cause all this

Still at least now i know who my mates are

Alan
You've just been moderated

esox.20

04/11/01 - 12/10/15
In Memoriam
I'm with you as well Alan. You know my feelings aout some the members of that site. Dont let the ******* grind you down

chill out go fishing

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Alan,
I think you know my feeling via mail and postings elsewhere.
Peter. thumbsup.gif

Happiness is a rod in your hand.

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
100% Alan,
And regards the Spring loaded issue!
Gentlemanly Post and retraction!
(Although my attempted support made 1 of em take his bat and ball home lol)
Regards,
Trev

Ziptrev your resident alcoholic2.gif

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi All

First things first
Thank you all for the support, its at times like this when you find out who your real friends are.

Now on to business

Just to let you know I've spoken with the Macmillans today & the presentation will be later this week (hopefully) & the person recieving it will be Diane Evans.

They apologised for not contacting their head office in Nottingham but things got a bit "hetic" as she said so it slipped their minds totally (which is why the macmillan t-shirts never arrived)

Tony Keeling will be there to take a few pics etc & he's going to try & get it mentioned in the Anglersmail & the local paper the staffordshire newsletter.

Right gotta go now cos someone might say summat defamortary against me if a stay any longer.icon_smile_wink.gif

Alan
You've just been moderated

Edited by - Trogg on 28 January 2002 5:23:13 PM

Stu

Cant drink anymore
Site Supporter
OI Trogg
That won't happen on this forum mate i can promise you that
Right gotta go now cos someone might say summat defamortary against me if a stay any longer

Stu

Status
Not open for further replies.