for Toma &all beer drinker's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry

Lazarus
A herd of buffalo can move only as fast as the slowest buffalo, and when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular culling of the weakest members.
In much the same way the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, we all know, kills off brain cells, but naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first.

In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, constantly making the brain a faster and more efficient machine.

Datafile2.jpg

Anyone who stops learning is old.
Wether at 20 or 80.
Anyone who keeps learning stays young.
Cheer's Larry AKA as toma say's Shimano Man The Tackle Tart

G

Well then Larry,i must be up there with Albert Einstein then mate [;)][;)][;)][;)]

bablefish.gif

catch me if u can
Andy,
Datafile3.asp

mike s

I feel SO much better about consuming the glass of Abbot Ale I have before me[:D][:D]
Cheers Larry beer-toast1.gif

Cumbria Angling Centre

Roppa

God! I didn't know it was doing me that much good. Mines another pint of Bombardier please.

G

I'll have a Double Dragon Roppa, or a Fuggles,[;)][:p]

bablefish.gif

catch me if u can
Andy,
Datafile3.asp

Last edited:

Del-J

' Victor '
quote:Originally posted by toma

Well then Larry,i must be up there with Albert Einstein then mate [;)][;)][;)][;)]

Andy there is an answer to that but I think Dave would bar me from the site[:p][:D][:D]

Del
victor_meldrew75.jpg

I DO believe it.

Roppa

Can't say I've had the pleasure of a 'Double Dragon' Toma. That said I'd be more than willing to give it a try. Where's it brewed?

The Witness

My IQ has just increased this evening.
Trouble is if alcohol attacks the weakest brain cells I'll soon be down to 2.
Lets hope the last two are of equal strength so the beer wont know which one to pick on.(Brilliant logic.).
Still I could always drink Brains.(The bitter that is!)
Cheers,
Richard. beer-toast1.gif

G

Sorry Roppa dont know,, i had a"few"pints of the stuff at our local real ale bar,, sadly gone now.

Whewwwww nice

bablefish.gif

catch me if u can
Andy,
Datafile3.asp

Larry

Lazarus
hi lad's glad to have pointed you all in the right direction i'm just about to get brainier on some Caffreys.

Datafile2.asp

Anyone who stops learning is old.
Wether at 20 or 80.
Anyone who keeps learning stays young.
Cheer's Larry AKA as toma say's Shimano Man The Tackle Tart

Status
Not open for further replies.