For the non Covid believers.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Above 20 shooting pheasants at the back of us yesterday. Not a mask in sight. All stood close together talking, drinking whiskey etc when they got back to their 4x4’s. Folk simply will not do what’s asked of them until something happens to them, they’re loved ones or friends. We live in a very selfish society now. Very selfish.

Whisker

Site Supporter
Too many eejits spreading it about, selfish, ‘orrible R soles. Sorry for your loss Munchy, I’ll raise a glass tonight, RIP Nigel.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
^^:oops:.....Have you eaten them all?>>>>>>>:love::whistle:.......Bet you were spitting feathers! :ROFLMAO:
That’s out of one of your Christmas crackers that is isn’t Mark ?
£50 on the spot. 😁

I couldn’t eat another thing. I’m stuffed to the rafters mate. I’m food drunk. 🙄

trotter2

That's really bad news munchy my condolences.
Makes me sick when I read some of the these Facebook experts .

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
condolences on your friends passing munch.

I do find it amazing how many covid deniers etc are suddenly doing a tory and talking about how bad it has all got!

I haven't seen the statement "do you know anybody who has had it because i don't" for quite a while, even the conspiracy theorists and paranoid are having no choice other than to accept that this is a real thing and very dangerous to all not just the old!