For the non Covid believers.

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
I really don't give a s**t. My best mate and my mukker for life has just died. This virus is real and it kills!
Stop your stupid "it won't happen to me" attitude.. It will or you will pass it on to someone in your family.

My mukker, Nigel Jones died yesterday. Covid. He saw my kids grow up, he was there throughout my hard times and was the man you needed to know whenever help was needed. He would be there, such was Nigel.

Please all raise a glass, not just to Nigel but to all those who go that extra mile to help others.

And wear a frikkin mask!

Too upset to say more...
Munchy

160642fishing

Site Supporter
Sorry to hear that Munch,we lost a friend to it a couple of weeks ago,he was in the vunerable category and wouldn't go out without a mask and only went out when it was absolutely neccessary,he went into hospital to have a badly ulcerated leg sorted and caught it in there !

Silver fan 82

I really don't give a s**t. My best mate and my mukker for life has just died. This virus is real and it kills!
Stop your stupid "it won't happen to me" attitude.. It will or you will pass it on to someone in your family.

My mukker, Nigel Jones died yesterday. Covid. He saw my kids grow up, he was there throughout my hard times and was the man you needed to know whenever help was needed. He would be there, such was Nigel.

Please all raise a glass, not just to Nigel but to all those who go that extra mile to help others.

And wear a frikkin mask!

Too upset to say more...
Munchy
Sorry to hear that mate. Your right, not enough people taking it seriously enough.

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter

And wear a frikkin mask!

Too upset to say more...
Munchy
Very sad ,sorry to hear that bad news ,rest in peace Nigel Jones ,my glass is raised to Nigel and all of the brave frontline staff and everyone else involved in fighting this evil virus

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
The thing is there are those out there that don't believe it because it's not happened to them or someone close.
The argument "90% only have mild symptoms or none at all" doesn't wash with the 10% who have long-lasting issues or die from it.

Sorry to hear about it Munchy

piscatorial

Sorry for your loss Munchy.

And couldn't agree more, especially when you see groups/ gangs of teenagers and under 30's with their couldn't give a s**t, won't happen to me attitude.
No it probably won't happen to you, but its more than likely going to happen to me.

Wear your frikkin masks

OldTaff

Site Supporter
Sad to hear your news chap - too many pillocks not taking this seriously

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
Sorry to hear that Munch. It is really hard to lose someone you love. My life long best friend died of cancer in his thirties.

A guy I used to work with and kept in touch with died of covid in March and a guy I knew in AA died this Autumn. It’s no f***ing joke.

PeteC

Lost my father in law last weekend....... covid doesn't exist eh.....it bloody does and it kills and in the most horrible way.
Stay safe everyone.......

BTMS

Site Supporter
Sorry to here that Munch. I shall raise a glass to him today. Our thoughts are with you and his family.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
So so sad, ive seen a Few go to this Horrible Virus as well a more suffer it. RIP Nigel Jones.

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Feel for you buddy, I will raise a glass to him

JohnLondon

Site Supporter
So sorry for your loss Munch. I know first hand how terrible this virus is, it’s claimed 3 people that I knew.

kevin o connor

M.O.G. member
Staff member
Site Supporter
First of all let me say I am truly sorry for your loss ! Here in Ireland with regard to people not wearing masks, a couple of weeks ago a man was given 2 month jail sentence for refusing to wear one while travelling on an intercity coach. Fair enough you may say, and I agree with you ! However on the other hand we had a recent two day golf outing for the rich and powerful where over 80 people shared a meal and dance while staying in a hotel with no restrictions. This at a time when the max number for social events as 6 ! It is incidents like this that gives the antimaskers the ammunition to say, why should we when they don't have to !

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
First of all let me say I am truly sorry for your loss ! Here in Ireland with regard to people not wearing masks, a couple of weeks ago a man was given 2 month jail sentence for refusing to wear one while travelling on an intercity coach. Fair enough you may say, and I agree with you ! However on the other hand we had a recent two day golf outing for the rich and powerful where over 80 people shared a meal and dance while staying in a hotel with no restrictions. This at a time when the max number for social events as 6 ! It is incidents like this that gives the antimaskers the ammunition to say, why should we when they don't have to !
Thats disgusting ,they should be named and shamed and heavily fined

Wise Owl

Account Locked
The ones who make the rules are usually the ones who are willing to Break em. Then ya get the ones who slate others whilst doing what they want without regard. As for the Rich and Powerful well they are a law to em sens.