for all the "fair weather wimps..erm anglers"

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Here you go folks...should just about make anything below 15oC bearable for you and your poor delicate little body :p

clickie here

spanky

Irregular Member
Site Supporter
It appeared after about 3 reloads... hence why I deleted the post.

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
If you can get $200 off i hate to think what it costs. I want one though (with a smaller gas bottle).

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
It appeared after about 3 reloads... hence why I deleted the post.

lol, i must have been typing my reply as you deleted your post mate..in't net a wonderful thing

Where did you get yours from Trogg? :oops::p:giggle:

My body?, i bought it from help the aged, it was in their end of summer sale last year...got rid of the wooden box it came in cos everything seems to work ok...well, apart from the elbows, knees, lower back, something between the shoulderblades plays up every now n then, knackered thyroid, sudden pains in the chest that seem to pass through to the spine, a bit of a dodgy ticker, midbody weight that i can't seem to get rid of, lungs that wheeze worse than a whoopycusion, bridge of the left foot aches like hell the occasional really nasty migraine...erm, but yeah, it all seems to work ok!

Total

Site Supporter
My body?, i bought it from help the aged, it was in their end of summer sale last year...got rid of the wooden box it came in cos everything seems to work ok...well, apart from the elbows, knees, lower back, something between the shoulderblades plays up every now n then, knackered thyroid, sudden pains in the chest that seem to pass through to the spine, a bit of a dodgy ticker, midbody weight that i can't seem to get rid of, lungs that wheeze worse than a whoopycusion, bridge of the left foot aches like hell the occasional really nasty migraine...erm, but yeah, it all seems to work ok!

Good job you've got a cat called 'Lucky' mate.;):giggle:

Last edited:

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Good job you've got a cat called 'Lucky' mate.;):giggle:

He got ran over yesterday, i don't know if it was his deafness that caused him to walk out in front of the truck or after losing one eye in a fight, a leg through a snare and his tail being bitten off by a dog i guess his luck just ran out! ;)

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
A good curry the night before has the same effect

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
I put one of these in my bivvy when it gets very cold at night and keep everything warm, (makes good toast too).

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
I put one of these in my bivvy when it gets very cold at night and keep everything warm, (makes good toast too).

Somewhere in my shed i have one of those, i was given it about 20 years ago and asked to write a review on it...... at the time it wasn't much cop and leaked from the crappy connection plus it would flare every now and then so they didn't use my honest review of it.

ukzero1

Site Supporter
Somewhere in my shed i have one of those, i was given it about 20 years ago and asked to write a review on it...... at the time it wasn't much cop and leaked from the crappy connection plus it would flare every now and then so they didn't use my honest review of it.

It's much improved now mate. No flares or anything and the connection of the gas canister is rock solid.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
It's much improved now mate. No flares or anything and the connection of the gas canister is rock solid.

To be honest mate for the £8 they were charging for them i shouldn't have really expected anything of top quality but i expected it to be safe!
I guessed it's been improved when i saw they'd gone up to £18 still not sure i'd use one in a tent though due to carbon monoxide hanging around at the top of the tent!

ukzero1

Site Supporter
To be honest mate for the £8 they were charging for them i shouldn't have really expected anything of top quality but i expected it to be safe!
I guessed it's been improved when i saw they'd gone up to £18 still not sure i'd use one in a tent though due to carbon monoxide hanging around at the top of the tent!

I don't know much about tents, but my bivvy has a vent at the top. This is covered over on the outside by a square of the same material the bivvy is made of and held in place by 4 clips that grip the exterior poles.