Football vs Fishing - Here we go!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chappo

With the thought of 66' and dancing Brazilian Girls in mind, its that time of life again.....

But whats it to be? A match on the local cut or England vs Whoever in the final [:)]

Checklist[:T]

Telly - working[:D]
Fridge - stocked[:D]
Women - shopping[:D]
Food - to hand[:D]
Mates - loud[:eek:)]
Tackle - tidy but redundant[8D]

Whats the thoughts of the panel...............

chappo

Oh - Forgot to mention the George Cross Flags and Bunting - Check

Maesknoll

Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter
If your that excited, this site has a countdown clock, to the second it statr.....

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/football/world-cup/fixtures-results/

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
fishing...........every time its fishing cos football is rubbish

leejmar

im not one to miss a fishing trip if its a match or a pleasure sesh, i love my fishing, and would gladly go in stead of watching england, but i will have the radio on in car if car is near my peg.......

BUT and a BIG BUT if england got to the final of WC then everythink will STOP so i can watch the final, in apub with loads of ppl to enjoy the buzz, and should england win the fianl, it will be somethink to remember and say i watch that, i saw that game, coz really it one of thoses things that doesnt come along many times in our lifes..

pauln

Dreadexit
Site Supporter
Women - shopping

ARE YOU JOKING !! during the african cup we only got fed in between games !
My wife will know the day it starts and whos the first team on TV I don't !

LOL

chappo

Maybe the women shopping was on my wishlist not checklist - either way its gonna cost us lol

john83

Account Locked
im away fishing from the 12th for a week so it will be fishing for me, ireland arent in it so im not that bothered about watching it. not a massive fan of international footy anyway, bring on august [8D]

gedster

women...........shopping leave it out.

i had my credit card stolen but didnt report it as the thief was spending less than the missus lol

Simon R

Site Supporter
I've written the clubs match calendar to avoid all the England matches [;)]
It has given the calendar a bit of a lop-sided look but we've got a lot of football fans in the club and our match attendances are low enough already [:p]

Simon

Arrow Otter

Love football but i,d rather go fishing anyday, however if we made the final i would stay at home to watch it. [:T]

Nev101

Bogs Dalls
Originally posted by leejmar

im not one to miss a fishing trip if its a match or a pleasure sesh, i love my fishing, and would gladly go in stead of watching england, but i will have the radio on in car if car is near my peg.......

BUT and a BIG BUT if england got to the final of WC then everythink will STOP so i can watch the final, in apub with loads of ppl to enjoy the buzz, and should england win the fianl, it will be somethink to remember and say i watch that, i saw that game, coz really it one of thoses things that doesnt come along many times in our lifes..

You glory supporter[8D] (me also), if we get to the final the last 20 years of building a team for the future will have paid off [:p].

Fishing everytime for me now, it lasts longer. We need to stop cropping our players in practice though.

crowder

I would give up fishing completely to see England win the world cup

Donfish

'Wot's geet Wilf?
Originally posted by crowder

I would give up fishing completely to see England win the world cup

Well,yer not a true angler then.Troggy,.......Button!!

Brute1981

I'm going to a BBQ for the first England game then fishing at 6am the next morning, my mate already has a mountain of booze for the BBQ.

This will not end well....

Last edited:

badpegpicker

Proud to be a.....
Got to admit, Id rather be fishing than watching football (never really got it to be honest[:eek:)]), but if they got through to the final, I might be tempted to watch it for posterity.[;)]

Saying all that, I did get into the Tennis last year, infact I dont think I missed a single Mens game (or many womens for that matter[;)]) from start to finish........[:0]

Status
Not open for further replies.