Food of the Gods

DomCrtr1975

An Idiot looking for his Village!
Just done Sri-Lankan (Ceylon) inspired;

Chicken, Coconut and Lime Curry
(with the usual Onion Bhaji and Naan accompaniments!)

Godly, i tell thee!

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
There's no such thing as Posh Brown sauce, it's all :poop: One has to wonder what the food must taste like in the first place if you want to mask the taste with Brown sauce. :vomiton:
Hey-up, people use salt, pepper etc. I use brown sauce. I'd rather have a steak with a blob (or 2) of brown sauce than one thats covered in black pepper. Welcome to Yorkshire. 😬 :LOL:

sly

bit better gear,still no idea
Site Supporter
tomorrow for breakfast instead of having a cholesterol butty,i am having eggs Benedict,really looking forward to it :upthumb:

ukzero1

Site Supporter
tomorrow for breakfast instead of having a cholesterol butty,i am having eggs Benedict,really looking forward to it :upthumb:
Benedict (whoever he is) won't be pleased.

ukzero1

Site Supporter
I hope them eggs benny-wotsits are hard boiled. wrapped in sausage meat and deep fried. Yum-yums.

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
I first tasted that at work

we were on a job at the Ritz hotel in the capital, and a sous chef asked if we wanted feeding

he cooked the three of us that, my god, I never realised how the rich live until then !