Food not good for you

johng19

me@home.com
God I love lamb chops, lots of them, cooked so the fat is crispy. Might not be to good for me but I love them. What food do you really like but is not to good for you.

Dusty

God I love lamb chops, lots of them, cooked so the fat is crispy. Might not be to good for me but I love them. What food do you really like but is not to good for you.

Everything I like isn’t good for you!

Me and our lass are very partial to a takeaway, in fact I’ve just ordered myself a 14” pizza, cheesy chips and garlic dip from our local!

Peezartiste

That made my mouth water. I love the crispy fat on lamb chops. Also some rump steaks the fat goes nice and crispy. Never understood why that should only be on some. Perhaps something to do with the time it has been aged. The wife says thats not good for me either. Don't care, I'm having it.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
If you listen to so called 'experts', then just about everything is bad for you in one way or another. You get these 'experts' saying salt isn't good for you, yet watch at how much salt these TV chefs use. You get others saying the fat in meat should be removed, and others saying that the fat gives the meat added flavour etc. So called 'food experts' are saying "make sure you get your 5 a day..." Well, I'm not cutting my meals down to 5 a day for nobody.

muskrat

Havin' a Waggle
Site Supporter
Thick British Pork Sausages. - Even though I know they're mostly floor sweepings from the abbatoir.
Add a good blob of English mustard - Magic! (y)

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I wont touch a donner kebab ever since having to call into a place where they were being made. Put me off for life

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
I eat far less than I used to, but I do have a weakness for pancakes.
Home made batter, cooked in a 10' frying pan, in melted butter.
Then smeared with butter, spread with Golden Syrup, and drizzled with orange juice, lemon juice and Cointreau or Grand Marnier.
At least six of them.

:devilish:(y)

Chris Calder

Site Supporter
Healthy dinner tonight roast chicken & broccoli
Had my wife's crispy chicken skin, cheese sce on the Broccoli, no yorkies so had to do with ,white thick cut dipped in the chicken dripping, few roasters with a bit of extra salt for me.
Had some nice healthy blackberries wife picked today for pudding,on top of my Banana & custard.

sly

bit better gear,still no idea
Site Supporter
i watched a documentary years ago on kebab meat and how it was processed ect,ect unfortunately it didn`t make the slightest bit of difference,nowt better than a mixed kebab dripping in chilli and garlic sauce after a few drinks
:upthumb: :upthumb: :)

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Waking up in bed with a kebab and Gert on the sofa ya know 2 things, yer not Popular at home and ya had a blinding night (y)