Floods - Good for our Lake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notts Breamer

Dave PD
The ongoing floods are causing havoc to some fishing matches in a lot of area's, rivers are bursting their banks, and ponds, lakes and some canals, not far from them, are becoming unfishable, we've already had 4 extra matches on our lake due to this situation. Match secretary's are having a busy time rearranging matches, and when we have no matches on our water, we're only happy to help, and the extra income comes in handy. [:)]

Nemesis

AMBER + BLUE
When are these matches taking place.

I fish on Sutton Lawn quite regular and noticed there was no match posted on the board near the overflow for this Sunday 22nd.

The next one seems to be on the 29th July,are there any from now till then.

I don't want to turn up and there is a match on.

Notts Breamer

Dave PD
Originally posted by Nemesis

When are these matches taking place.

I fish on Sutton Lawn quite regular and noticed there was no match posted on the board near the overflow for this Sunday 22nd.

The next one seems to be on the 29th July,are there any from now till then.

I don't want to turn up and there is a match on.
There one tomorrow mate, pegs 4 - 24, only got the booking today at 10am, as i say, it's because of floods.

Nemesis

AMBER + BLUE
Bugger!!!![:(!]

Fancied a few hours on there tomorrow.

Looks like being Tuesday then.[:D]

How is it fishing,went down on Thursday about midday and most people were packing up.I was surprised to see no one on pegs 5 through to 11.

The guy carp fishing on peg 1 had a few Bream and one Tench,nobody else seemed to be doing that well.

I thought i saw a certain Mr.Guest fishing on Mickeys Field but with only having trainers on i didn't bother to have a walk round.

Notts Breamer

Dave PD
Its fishing well, 50lb of Bream & Tench came from peg 20 on Thursday morning, and today pegs 11 and 1 were fishing very well with Bream on tip and long pole.

Notts Breamer

Dave PD

Bugger!!!![:(!]

Fancied a few hours on there tomorrow.

Looks like being Tuesday then.[:D]

How is it fishing,went down on Thursday about midday and most people were packing up.I was surprised to see no one on pegs 5 through to 11.

The guy carp fishing on peg 1 had a few Bream and one Tench,nobody else seemed to be doing that well.

I thought i saw a certain Mr.Guest fishing on Mickeys Field but with only having trainers on i didn't bother to have a walk round.
I've not seen Pat on the water for a few weeks now, and i go 'round twice a day.

Nemesis

AMBER + BLUE
Who has booked the match for tomorrow,are they first timers,or have they fished on here before.

I usually have a walk round on a Sunday morning and have a chat with a few people.

Notts Breamer

Dave PD

Who has booked the match for tomorrow,are they first timers,or have they fished on here before.

I usually have a walk round on a Sunday morning and have a chat with a few people.
They're from Sheffield, and called Noah's AC, A couple of them have fished before but not on a match.

Last edited:

Nemesis

AMBER + BLUE
It should be a good day out for them then.

Always like to watch the "newbies" try and crack the best method for fishing it on the day.[:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.