floodlit night matches

Status
Not open for further replies.

scoobs11

has / does anyone fish them any info appreciated

i'll have a fiver on the brown one

Hmm Ferret and myself have been toying with this idea for a while now. We where going to give it ago at the fishin the other week but didn't. We have the kit to do it so one day may be! we'll let you know if we do it.

www.tjsangling.co.uk
stickfloatking@tjsangling.co.uk

ray

scoobs, one of my local lakes holds an evening/night match about once a month, i personally havent fished one (dont match fish) but they have the match from 6:00pm till 11:00 on a friday followed by a fish an chip supper, the owner takes everybodys order at the draw and gets the food delivered for about midnight (after the weighin) then some carry on and fish through the night.
another one has floodlights but doesnt allow night fishing, however you can fish till it gets dark (and pinch an extra hour) and with the lights it makes it easy to pack up your gear.

if you take it with you...take it home.
original "clean banks campaign" slogan.

jonnie130

My local match lakes holds a floodlit night match every thursday. Results are good and they are enjoyable aslong as it is warm.

j.taylor

scouse

'River Man'
hi ray
were is that lake please
as you know i dont live that far from you
you can email me or put it up on forum
thanks

dave
scouse (and proud of it)

ray

dave, the one that holds the night match's is beacon view, and fir tree has the floodlights to pack up. (both appley bridge)

if ya want anymore info on the match's, i can call in to beacon view and find out for ya, just gissa shout.

if you take it with you...take it home.

scouse

'River Man'
hi ray
how do i find them from the pool
thanks

dave
scouse (and proud of it)

ray

dave, easiest way is to hit the m6, come off at j27 (parbold) turn left and then 1st left (towards appley bridge), go past "golden days" garden centre and beacon view is on the left (about mile from m/way)

continue past beacon view to end of road (t junction) turn left, after a few hundred yrds look for a bus shelter on the left (small shops on the right) and take the next left (just on the bend) as you turn into the road, take a right, fir tree is at the end of that road, just follow it to the end, you will drive up past a house and go around the back to the car park.

give us a shout if ya go and i'll pop along to have a natter.

think green...keep the banks clean.

scouse

'River Man'
hi ray
j27 first left is that back lane?,
if so i know were that is
so i should know were to find them
thanks
dave

dave
scouse (and proud of it)

ray

naw mate, its the one before back lane or if you are comming over parbold hill, the one after.

think green...keep the banks clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.