Float Fishing | A bite every cast! River Fishing. Tremendous day on a Tiny River | Rob Wootton

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Thought this was a tremendous watch and I find it hard not to love this kind of fishing, it reminds me of days when the small fish are about on the small river I fish.

Silver fan 82

Thought this was a tremendous watch and I find it hard not to love this kind of fishing, it reminds me of days when the small fish are about on the small river I fish.

Funnily enough I watched this the other day. I don't do as much river fishing as I should but really like fishing small rivers like this. Have you checked our Mark Edwin's videos on YouTube?

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Funnily enough I watched this the other day. I don't do as much river fishing as I should but really like fishing small rivers like this. Have you checked our Mark Edwin's videos on YouTube?

No mate. Just checked his page though and lots there for me to watch. Best thing about fishing small rivers like this is for me is, as Rob says in the video, most of the fish haven't seen a hook before!

Silver fan 82

No mate. Just checked his page though and lots there for me to watch. Best thing about fishing small rivers like this is for me is, as Rob says in the video, most of the fish haven't seen a hook before!
I think you will like Mark's videos mate. He is predominantly a river angler but catches huge fish from small rivers. One of my favourite channels on YouTube.