flavours for bream

Status
Not open for further replies.

breammad

i've heard vanilla and pineapple are good flavours.anybody had any look using them?
or has anybody used something else?

The percher

Bolton 'till I die
anything sweet really, molasses is excellent for bream, csl is a good one. A packet of that brasem added to your groundbait really helps.

J.Tolley

Steve

Certainly vanilla, I was in my local tackle shop yesterday and they had a bottle of attractant especially for Bream. When I took the lid off it was without question vanilla.

Fishermen have more fun than people do!

Steve

joe1987

'Darwener'
Vanilla is superb, I flavoured my corn last year with simple vannilla food flavouring, half with that and half un flavoured, once i started using that the bream in my swim wouldnt take the normal!

*)*Joey*(*

Del-J

' Victor '
Steve pineapple works well for Bream and most course fish mate. Well it does for me anyway and I'm no expert.

Was that L of L you were in mate.

Del
victor_meldrew75.jpg

I DO believe it.

Steve

Yes although I prefer Luton Angling and the new one in Toddington. Have you been to the new one yet. Not bad prices I thought.

I go to Leslies in my lunch hour because it's fairly near to work.

Fishermen have more fun than people do!

Steve

Del-J

' Victor '
Steve the thing with L of L is they carry most things.

Not been in the one at Toddy yet where abouts is it?

Del
victor_meldrew75.jpg

I DO believe it.

tommyturtle001

malmanfloatssink
I agree with Joe, vanilla bait enhancer, I tried it with luncheon meat with brasem mixed groundbait at tollerton lakes near york and had several bream from 2-5lb

Bit-Basher

buzzholder

I use vandeneyne liquid worm on my baits fished 4 matches on bream waters last season won 4 THIS IS THE STUFF TO TRY!!!
buzz holder

The percher

Bolton 'till I die
Has anyone tried maple flavour as an additive? Ive seen van den eydne or some make selling maple flavoured corn, i was curious to wether this is a good additive and what for?

J.Tolley

martin.

Account Locked
i use liquid molases, vanilla & maple flavouring as well as several others. but most ill get from supermarket vanilla flavouring from cake ingrediants sect also theres normally a good selection of icecream sauses that can be very effective chocolate, strawberry, maple syrup & toffee have all produced for me in the past.
just after i started fishing about 40yr ago one of the ones that helped me always told me to put a couple of handfulls of sugar in my g/bait for bream fishing i still do very often if im after bream/skimmers

tight lines.
martin.
Datafile3.asp

talk fishing flip football

Ted Sanchez

I have had a lot of success recently flavouring pellets with caramel (supermarket flavouring) and honey.
Un flavoured pellets...OK + caramel and honey..WOW!
Cheers from Zummerzet!

haydn.borthwick

09/05/02 - 28/01/07
In Memoriam
anybody tried fishing a piece of pineapple for bream?

Datafile3.asp
Datafile3.asp

Take nothing but memories, leave nothing but footprints.

haydn.borthwick

09/05/02 - 28/01/07
In Memoriam
anybody tried fishing a piece of pineapple for bream?

Datafile3.asp
Datafile3.asp

Take nothing but memories, leave nothing but footprints.

piggy40

this always works for me : i riddle the maggots off the night before add 2 heaped tablespoons of glucose powder and a capfull of strawberry flavour food additve shake well and leave in fridge overnight, as an experiment a while back i fished 2 feeder rods with identical rigs flavoured maggots on 1 plain maggots on the other had 11 bream and 2 tench on flavoured and 1 tench on plain ,might be coincidence but i'm hooked[no pun intended] on this now

all the best.....piggy

Status
Not open for further replies.