Flat dolly butt conversion!!

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Gavin at pole doctor converts your dolly butt sections into square sections, got to make life so much easier fishing long ...£35 plus £15 postage 👍👍👍👍here’s mine . 7DE4EE9D-223F-4D8F-BC57-526AC22E097E.jpeg
Makes a lot of sense, great price for comfortable fishing long

robert d

Site Supporter
You’ll get them with your new pole 😂😂
Yes ive got it now . Them square butts for £35 are well worth paying for ,what a difference in the wind ,firing catapult and fishing long .

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Yes ive got it now . Them square butts for £35 are well worth paying for ,what a difference in the wind ,firing catapult and fishing long .
I think you will have to put some pics up, and a first impressions review Rob , so we can all drool over it 👍👍😂

robert d

Site Supporter
I think you will have to put some pics up, and a first impressions review Rob , so we can all drool over it 👍👍😂
Lol ,my first impression is wow ,the way its packed ,the holdall ,everything is well thought out ,the amount of tubes ,the protectors ,it oozes quality. Now im honest ,all that will only count if it does the job on the bank and feels as good as it looks . I have one concern which ive contacted Bobco about and that is the amount of topkits , mine has 7 and one in pole , i knew that but have learnt from a few others there should be 10 in total and i have a piece of paper stating that in the holdall, bobco are going to get int in touch with the rep and Bob Nudd said if nothing is done with the rep he will give me the uk complaints number and pursue it . Plus i should have a d5 or d4 . It is not Bobco s fault ,brilliant company . Cant wait to get the pole out and have a waggle ,

robert d

Site Supporter
Why not just buy a Browning pole in the first place? 🤔😃
I did a z9_2 ,sold it like a fool ,had the margin to , the 980 after is another great pole ,dint think ive had a bad one ,even the cheapest long pole ive had the m50 was really good ,infact it was excellent vallue .

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
You’ll have to “waggle” it in the garden Robert 😂😂😂until you get it all laccied and out on the bank 👍👍

robert d

Site Supporter
You’ll have to “waggle” it in the garden Robert 😂😂😂until you get it all laccied and out on the bank 👍👍
Need a new top kit case 😩 the browning are 1.75 m or 2.5 as a 2 piece , the hydra is long enough or map xl , im gutted ,love my milo carbon weave one 😢

lliopp

Site Supporter
That's kind of annoying. I bought the square browning dolly's for my Z12 a few year's ago. Think there great, I am nearing new pole time and I had managed to rule out all other manufacturers as I want to remain square. Now I can just get an alteration, it opens up far to much choice 😬