Fjuka bait

Marker50

Site Supporter
anyone used the fjuka 2 in 1 baits.
What you rekon ?

MarkV

aka Tigerbay
Site Supporter
Wasn't impressed myself. Rather have a tin of sweetcorn in the car.

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
I’m sure it would work on very carpy commercial type venues that see a lot of pellets but it’s so far proved hopeless on the Thames in my experience. Have had a few chublets on the red ones but nothing on the yellow or white but do suspect the white could work at times. Never a very pellety venue tbf but have caught proper fish on fishmeal and halibut pellets from it so I think they just aren’t great baits.

RedRidingHood

Site Supporter
Haven't used them myself but I've heard nothing but bad things about them.

Even on the videos where they've been advertised, They've been fished in nothing but overstocked F1 Puddles which'll basically eat anything you throw in.

Hard pass for me.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I've seen the adverts and a mahoosive display at 'the Big one' show but never really paid much attention to it - what is it?

From the adverts to me it looks like coloured Play-Doh, but does it have flavours and scents to attract fish?

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
I've seen the adverts and a mahoosive display at 'the Big one' show but never really paid much attention to it - what is it?

From the adverts to me it looks like coloured Play-Doh, but has it flavours and scents to attract fish?
Play doh is quite a good description, it’s like a cross between that and those sort of dusty sugared old fashioned sweets sort of half wine gum half liquorice all sort. They don’t seem to smell much either.

Ken the Pacman

Site Supporter
Seems like a Chinese copy of Powerbait if the fish will pick up a bit of plastic corn to see if its edible I am sure they would do the same with this, you can certainly catch carp on the Berkeley Powerbait fish eggs as well as Trout but Berkeley were supposed to have spent over half a million dollars developing it years ago now.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter

From the adverts to me it looks like coloured Play-Doh, but does it have flavours and scents to attract fish?
What you want to know is .... Is it cheap ? Can I eat it when I’m not catching and Is it one calorie per serving ? 😂😂👍. Get some bought Dave, Tommy will be going hungry at this rate. 🙄

SeanB

Site Supporter
I think you had him at "is it cheap?" lol

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Joking apart, when you look at the rise of wafters (excuse lame pun), they are a successful artificial feeder bait, there's no reason why when fish are on the feed they shouldn't take an artificial bait the same as taking pellets, etc. They don't know it's artificial until it's in the mouth and then if the hook it set right it should be fish on

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
Best artificial bait company as opposed to out and out lures for me is gulp, doesn’t always work well but on its day it really is as good as the real thing. Also Mayaku or whatever its called does some brilliant stuff like its isome worms.

emmaemma

Site Supporter
Good marketing and you can sell anything, even a pellet wetter, a short pole extension or even a box for your feeders.
Do you remember the rubber strips hanging down off the back of cars in the 80s to prevent static electricity? Do you remember all the electric shocks you used to get when getting in and out of the car?.....No, me neither. I'll have the black one with go-faster stripes thanks ....... :bash:

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
I got some Fjuka baits and did a write up/review of them. Don't waste your money, they are a fjuking joke. I tried them over 4 or 5 different fisheries over roughly 3 weeks, total fish caught?...one. I even tried these and got naff all. These you can pull in half and mould into soft pellets, roll them in your hands and they resemble a boilie and make all sorts of shapes with them, but terrible for attracting fish.

100_1772.JPG 100_1773.JPG

rudd

Site Supporter