fjuka 2 in 1 pellets

crocky

hi all. as anyone tried these if so what`s your opinions , they sound good for staying on hook which i have problems with most soft pellets so was going to give them a try but thought i would ask first

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Do a search on here mate about the Fjuka stuff. Don't waste your money. Dynamite soft hookers are brilliant on the hook, and can be cast a fair distance without coming off. Available in different sizes and flavours. It's the only soft hooker pellet I use.

Silver fan 82

Do a search on here mate about the Fjuka stuff. Don't waste your money. Dynamite soft hookers are brilliant on the hook, and can be cast a fair distance without coming off. Available in different sizes and flavours. It's the only soft hooker pellet I use.

Do you side hook yours Pete or use them on a hair?

ukzero1

Site Supporter
@Silver fan 82

I use the 6mm side hooked on the hook, (a wide gape B911), the 8mm and 10mm on the hair. I use the 4mm for light feeding together with 4mm standard pellet. :upthumb:

Silver fan 82

@Silver fan 82

I use the 6mm side hooked on the hook, (a wide gape B911), the 8mm and 10mm on the hair. I use the 4mm for light feeding together with 4mm standard pellet. :upthumb:
Cheers mate, was just curious as I usually use hard pellets. Not used soft pellets in ages. Ill keep an eye out for the Dynamite ones.

ukzero1

Site Supporter
They really are durable and making long casts on the waggler or on the hair isn't a problem.

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
They are so much easier to use when you can get the fish going on then. Not as fiddly as banding hards (and better for hook ups for me) or as prone to coming off as expanders.

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
For dynamite Red krill are my favourite but original amino and white amino work well as well. The green and f1 ones only seem to work on the most choc full places. For Sonubaits Red krill, bloodworm and fishmeal all seem to work about as well as each other but again the green and f1 ones are not as good.

ukzero1

Site Supporter
Original Amino work very well, I found the red krill to be a bit hit and miss. But I suppose it's the same with any bait, may work well on some waters and a bit 'iffy' on others. I've had some nice mixed bags on the betain green.

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter

They are very good .

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Original Amino work very well, I found the red krill to be a bit hit and miss. But I suppose it's the same with any bait, may work well on some waters and a bit 'iffy' on others. I've had some nice mixed bags on the betain green.
The green ones have been best for me ,they go a bit luminous in water but like you say they dont work in every venue . I even slap one or 2 on a larger hook .

DAMFLASK CHRIS

Site Supporter

oh dear just ordered a packet new to pellet fishing will let you know If i get a bite on them
what the best flavour to put on pellets
did try some today in new water never had a bite on pellets only a few fish on maggot

ukzero1

Site Supporter
oh dear just ordered a packet new to pellet fishing will let you know If i get a bite on them
what the best flavour to put on pellets
did try some today in new water never had a bite on pellets only a few fish on maggot

I don't put anything on the soft hookers. But if using wetted micro's I put some Bait-Tec Liquid Worm in the water (50-50 mix) before soaking them. I use it neat on 4 and 6mm, like a glug. It's all about experimenting with flavours though as one might work on one fishery, and do naff all on another.

Last edited:

DAMFLASK CHRIS

Site Supporter
have got some liquid worm ordered some krill grounbaiit and some scoptex flavour and braseum liquid
used dynamite caster meal grounbaiit today not many bites like senses match blend normally will try that round 2 Thursday