FishOMania Draw

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I'm aiming on going on Saturday with my son-in-law and Peter, maybe one other.
I was going to take Winston as well but not sure with the heat as it will be too much for him.

CNSam

Site Supporter
I'm aiming on going on Saturday with my son-in-law and Peter, maybe one other.
I was going to take Winston as well but not sure with the heat as it will be too much for him.
Not sure if it's supposed to be raining anyways Dave!

Stewie74

Site Supporter
Just found out one of the young’ uns from my club is in the Fisho NextGen match. Keep an eye out for Samuel Robinson, he’s on peg 1👍

Stewie74

Site Supporter
I’d like to see Andy Bennett do the hattrick, but I’d really like to see Andy May win it, not sure he’s got the best of draws though.

scuttster

Site Supporter
not sure on have big the lake is or the swim spacing but if the red lines are at the angles showing where the end peg is able to fish to isn’t there a risk of John Harvey on red 1 and Sam Robinson (green 1) & Josh Derry (green 2) kind of fishing to the same area or being severely restricted on distance.

personally I would have thought the next gen would be tpwards the Other end of the lake around the permanent pegs 62+

then again I don’t match fish so there is rules and things that I don’t know which means none of this is a problem!

CNSam

Site Supporter
I'd love to see Andy May win but he's got a lot of work to do to get them into his swim where he is. Does anyone know how it's fishing at the moment? I know a few of the qualies were 80 plus...

OldTaff

Site Supporter
I’d love to see Andy take it too - looks like Jamie got the better peg though. Don’t know who the hot favourites are

Team KDB

Samantha Sim to beat Tom Bainbridge in section 4 .
Josh Paling to beat James Peet from the next gen,who both fish at my local.

Fisho Winner Samantha Sim 👍

Next gen winner Josh Pailing 👍

MrBen

Site Supporter
I’m hoping Owen Newman has a good one, he works in a local tackle shop at the weekend, a top young lad.

CNSam

Site Supporter
For anyone going tomorrow they've just put up a post with some information on:

scuttster

Site Supporter
Just had a look at which trade stands are exhibiting if that list is accurate I’d have to say that some one is brave taking on that company name 😱

CNSam

Site Supporter
Just had a look at which trade stands are exhibiting if that list is accurate I’d have to say that some one is brave taking on that company name 😱

You mean that Har'Rods.... Lol - I remember there was a furniture company locally that had a similar name, same gold embelishment and green backing