Fishomania 2007 odds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vince G

Hop Along
The odds for the 2007 Fishomania final have been announced. Where will your hard earned tenner be going?

Personally I think Will Raison at 6/1 is a pretty good bet.

Marc Jones 6/1
Phil Ringer 6/1
Will Raison 6/1
Steve Cooke 7/1
Clive Wright 8/1
Sean Clifford 8/1
Steve Jackson 8/1
Steve Hemingray 10/1
Neil McKinnon 12/1
Steve Denmead 14/1
Amer Jawad 16/1
Chris Knights 20/1
Christopher Downs 20/1
Tony Gilbert 20/1
Howard Kelly 25/1
Lee Kerry 25/1

chris w

pc problem solver
to be honest with you the odds make no difference as the match is won at the draw bag not on the lake if you dont get a decent peg you cant do nothing which has been proved in the past
unfortunately IMHO i dont think heyfield is a fair venue where the fish o mania match can be one off any peg

but these odds will change come the Saturday morning after the draw

chris w

pc problem solver
Originally posted by neil.boro

neil mckinnon is the one to watch

so steve jackson aint even though he has won the title before
and been in a few finals since
you could also say phill ringer and steve cooke have more chance than most with the amount of knoweledge they have of the final and how it fishes like i said the match will be one at the draw bag not on the lake unless you get a muppet on a flyer

Chin

My money is going on Lee Kerry at 25/1. awesome angler and if he draws well imo no one will beat him.
Come on caster kerry!!

luke_fish_mad

chris w if the match is won and lost on the draw then tell me why steve ringer was doin so well half way through the match last year. in my eyes he was far the better angler on the lake and it went to show as he beat most angler on his side of the lake and was at one point in the match as you know different pegs win on different matches every week so how is it won on the draw

missabite

I doubt if anyone will have put as much time in as Neil Mckinnon, so my money would go on him. But as chris w said it will be a lottery at the draw, so a bet on one of the log shots wouldn't go amiss.

chris w

pc problem solver
Originally posted by Luke_fish_mad

Chris w if the match is won and lost on the draw then tell me why Steve ringer was doing so well half way through the match last year. in my eyes he was far the better angler on the lake and it went to show as he beat most angler on his side of the lake and was at one point in the match as you know different pegs win on different matches every week so how is it won on the draw

my point exactly doing well for half way through the match

look Luke it is this simple Steve ringer is probably the no 1 commercial angler in the country so you would expect nothing less than a win from him regardless of which peg he draws.

but as you yourself stated he was doing well for half the match, in reality if you had put one of the other anglers on that same peg then they would possibly not have done as well

but if you put a half decent angler on one of the favorite pegs then i would say he would win the match if the better anglers are on poorer pegs.

crocky

i agree neil my money is on mckinnon, i will be there given the bookie a bashing with any luck if i can get away from the beer tent

[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]

The Big Fella

Hi all,

Steve Hemingwray is a great all round angler who would suprise the best commercial boys. You don't get into the England team like Will Raison if you aint a "seriously" good angler.

Like others he will also I am sure put the effort in to suss it out, like he would if it was an international practice. 25.000 seems to get teh adrenaline flowing.........[;)]

If the fish are a bit wary and stay at distance on the pole say 14.5-16mtrs especially shallow - he has got an even better chance, as from personal experience he is a smooth quick pole angler.

Lastly it was also nice to see that both Hemingwray and Chris Downs who I used to fish against at Mallory are in with at least a shout.

So may the best man win![8D][;)][:D]

all my money is on neil and lee . neil is a great shallow angler! and dont forget to say hi to me on lucy lake at fisho mania lol

crocky

bet online with bet365 or better still get down there and bet at the bookie on site

crocky[8D][8D][8D][8D]

codhead

cricket probably off as we will be underwater again, so what time is the draw, will probably have a trip over there....

Status
Not open for further replies.