FISHING VIDEOs

Status
Not open for further replies.

carper2002

'Ronnie'
Have you ever bought a fishing video to find when you watch it youv'e all ready bought and watch it in a diferent box and picture and title on the packaging its just happend to me again htis xmas there should be a law against it this years was HOW TO TAKE UP COARSE FISHING A SESSION WITH KENNY COLLINGS thats this years offering yet ive also got the same video by ANGLERs MAIL COARSE ANGLING PART 1 HOW TO TAKE UP COARSE FISHING PRESENTED BY (GUESTE WHO YES) KENNY COLLINGS OF D.A.M. also includes under water footage. From BVG(burgess video group) yet the second copy i recieved this xmas was by a company called ARTSMAGIC LTD what do these people do swap films about to fool us into parting with our hard earned some times i wonder what will they think of next to fool us next we seem to get hit from all angles
by every group out there what do you all think about it
cheers or tears (i dont no)
crybaby2.gif jump.gif

RONNIE (carper2002)

fishing_mad

I think there is a very loose law about it but there just putting it under a different name to sell more of the product if they have really p*ssed on you flaming chrismas pud writ a letter or e-mail trading standards and see what they say and tell us how you get on

:)Fishing Mad:)

Status
Not open for further replies.