Fishing videos easy fishing

DAMFLASK CHRIS

Site Supporter
Don't know if any are you have seen these videos more for beginners and people who need to refresh on fishing rigs and how to set up
the angler who makes them is fighting cancer and just shot his last video before his goes into a hospice made me sad he will never get to fish again may be me one day you never know how long you have got left

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Don't know if any are you have seen these videos more for beginners and people who need to refresh on fishing rigs and how to set up
the angler who makes them is fighting cancer and just shot his last video before his goes into a hospice made me sad he will never get to fish again may be me one day you never know how long you have got left
We don’t Chris and this is why I can’t understand miserable people. Live today like it’s your last. Just do it. Enjoy yourself. 👍

SeanB

Site Supporter
That's terrible, sad news. I've watched a lot of his videos and always enjoyed them,his enthusiasm is clear and infectious.
Wishing him well 🙏

Nicky Dodds

I've watched absolutely loads of his videos and enjoyed them all. The last one I saw was last year piking on the canal and he gave a bit of an explanation on that one. I keep checking and with no more going up I feared the worst. Such a shame.

Silver fan 82

One of my favourite channels on YouTube. I watched this earlier and was shocked to see this. IMO Bill was an excellent angler, down to earth and said it how it was, no BS. He will be missed.
I think what also hit home with me is that in the future that day will come when I'll no longer be able to go fishing anymore.

david white

Site Supporter
That is right up there with such a kick up the backside for us all, live and enjoy every day to the full, it’s so sad the read that Bill is in such a poor way
genuinely my thoughts are with him and his family

Aztecca

Site Supporter
I watched lots of Bills vids over the years.A genuine down to earth nice guy much prefer his style to some sponsored "pro".Watched this vid when I got home last night was heartbreaking.

Cobweb

Site Supporter
I try not to think too much about that thing that like taxes, no one can avoid forever. It seems to me that this guy did what he loved doing for as long as he could and enjoyed trying to help others. I wish him peace .

OldTaff

Site Supporter
Just watched the last video and I'm so sad - as a returner to the sport I found Bill's videos great as refreshers and learned a few new tips and tricks from them too.

A reminder to live every day to the full as none of us know how many we have.

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
b*****d disease ripping peoples lives apart, l hate it and would love to beat it to a bloody pulp. Watching helplessly as it slowly consumes someone you love is without doubt one of the hardest things anyone will go through. I wish Bill all the very best.

Nunachuk

Nunachuk
Site Supporter
I've also just watched Bill's last video and am happy that he caught his last fish and that his son was with him! The accolades from around the world show how much Bill was loved and respected! You've certainly left your mark and memories on the world! _Tight lines Bill!