Fishing umbrella

Status
Not open for further replies.

rob27

peg nine
hi all,
this probably sounds really daft to most of you but I have just bought my first umbrella, that is supposed to have a multi tilt feature but how do i get the umbrella to tilt I have had no luck so far and don't want to be too heavy handed pulling it about as it is a bit flimsy. It is the cheapest keenets 45inch type cost 17.99.

MALC

No problem Rob

When you open the brolly up (normaly got plastic collar where spines join) if you look just below the collar you should see a metal sleve about 2"long if you slide that up you should find the top half of the pole will tilt then slide the metal sleve in to the little grove to lock it in place and that should be it.

Malc
Fish with Friends @ MaggotDrowning.com bounce.gif

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
The top part should unscrew slightly so a groove fits over the inner screw, if you know what I mean. Make sure you get a couple of pieces of cord and a couple of tent pegs to hold it down in case the wind blows.

thumbsup.gif Geoff
RSSG member - are you?

Alnath

I just bought an Awehaven one from the Argos
for 14.75 in the top of the brolly it has 2 pegs built in with a place for the guy ropes to store, the pole even has a screw on it so it makes minced meat of hard ground, only problem is the aluminium is that thin i reckon it will last 10 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.