Status
Not open for further replies.

Jammy1

'The Minx'
Hi Dave,
thinking.gif thinking.gif
Just a thought,

Seeing how popular the post from my dad was titled Where you fished today

I was wondering if it would be possible to add a new listing to the forums something like Fishing Reports along the line of:
Date:
Venue:
Bait Used:
Tatics Used:
Comments on session:

Then each person could enter their report under the header of the name of the venue for example the following is one way.
River Thames could have threads on each section something like Oxford,Reading,London as members fish and post them.

I know we all ready have a section for match reports but this one could be for pleasure sessions.

This could build into a very usefull source of info prior to anyone visiting the sections that are already listed.

Gem littleangel.gif

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
Nice idea Gemma,
Can we have one for stories too, lol
I dont know if I could just stick to facts !!!
Too much interested in the site, the sights, the fish, the birds,(Martin and I had a kestrel with us yesterday) the weather, the trees, the other anglers,the crack, the techniques,the disasters!!! but most of all the Company!
Cheers
Trev

Ziptrev
I do NOT BELIEVE it

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Gemma,

A good idea and one I'll have a work on. I'll see if I can integrate it within the site as a whole.
We do have a section for Reporters but that relies on just one individual to put the info in. If I can work it I'll get it so that it uses a standard form with entries such as you suggested which will then publish to the venue's page. Or something like

It's added to the job list,

Thanks, Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.