fishing poles

Status
Not open for further replies.

twig

does anyone know any web sites that sell cheap fishing poles?

thanx

wetlines
danny

esox.20

04/11/01 - 12/10/15
In Memoriam
Try these
www.wmac.co.uk
www.nwac.co.uk
Although they dont have a web site try Used tackle tel. no.01159 631777
Most large retailers have some sort of bargain poles on offer. If you gave a better idea of exactley what your after then some one else may be able to point you in a better direction John

chill out go fishing

n/a3

deleted
www.fish-in.net tackle shop north wales lots of poles for most pockets .this is a good shop will pull out any poles for anyperson

j willson

n/a3

deleted
tackle shop north wales lionels tackle shop 01244-79556931 give him a ring price-length ect he will help

j willson

martin.

Account Locked
hi twig & everready
welcome to the mad MDs the best fishing on the net

tight lines.
martin.

shagga

I would recommend looking on one of the internet auction sites. I buy a fair amount of tackle on line using www.ebay.co.uk and this includes a brand new Garbolino Superleague pole which I was able to get for 600 lower than any advertised shop price. I've also just bought two new Lerc Aerotex whips for close to half the shop price. New and used poles come up regularly so have a look...however, it's wise to remember that one reason you can buy things cheaper is that there is an element of risk attached to buying online from individuals rather than a reputable shop. Touch wood, so far I've had nothing but good experiences.

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
Good advice shagga,
I got an Exorcist off E-bay for 189.00 and 349 is still the best deal I can find.
However Young Twig, you'll need Dads credit card or some agreement over cash/cheques etc.
Good hunting

Trev

Ziptrev pug.gif Shouldn't happen to a DOG!

darryl

used tackle has got an 11 meter pole for 79 not bad for a basic starter

work`s for them who can`t fish

Status
Not open for further replies.