Fishing Podcast

Freesolo82

Site Supporter
I have been listening to a new fishing podcast called "Tales from the Tackle Shop" in my free time and thought I would share it. It is hosted by Andy Page (Wolfcreek lures) and Alex Bates (Tackle and Bates, Rookery Waters) two anglers from the fenland area and is match orientated as far as I can tell though the host Andy is a Pike angler. They have various guests on and it was interesting to hear Mark Pollard talk about the type of gear they use in Ireland 0.26 hooklengths for 3lb hybrids!

I am nothing to do with the podcast just thought I would share as i enjoyed it

kingfisher5

Good shout and will certainly look it up. Been looking for a while for something UK based with a fishing slant to keep me entertained during the daily commute.

Gaz9243

Site Supporter
I’ve just started listening to the match cast, and so far it’s been good. I will have a listen if this one, thanks for the link

PaulCo

Seems to be a palava to get it started what with downloading the app. Why not just have it on You Tube?

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
Its not really a palava. You just need a (free) podcast player (any will do) and it will automatically load new episodes as they are released.