fishing on angelsey aorund benllech

Status
Not open for further replies.

baz-65

Good evening, Going to Angelsey next week in the caravan. Does anyone have any idea of some decent fishing around benllech, please. Preferably with no walking to the pegs.
Many Thanks
Baz.

neil fallows

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
http://www.wirralseafishing.co.uk/forum/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=55

Great forum with all your info [:D] enjoy[8D]

baz-65

Many thanks for your help Neil,but it was coarse fishing I was after.
My fault did not explain myself properly.
Thanks
Baz

neilpeel71

http://www.lligwybeach.co.uk/index.html

but personally i'd take the carp stick/spinning gear and have a do for some sea fish as well

mark17

Hi Baz,

I fished Llyn Blodwyn about a month ago_On the dam wall,left hand corner peg.

Very good fishing,plenty of decent Carp to around the 5-8lb mark odd doubles have shown recently.

I caught well on meat and soft hookable pellets,feeding micros close in.

There are some very good quality and conditioned Roach and Rudd if thats your game,up in the water on maggot.

According to the locals,who fish it regular,who ive got to know with me having spent alot of my time at Benllech,baits blow very quickly on there,meat will work for a few days then they go off it so take a variety and im sure you will do well.

Theres also water off the main road from Benllech to Llangefni (pretty much facing Treetops rugby club) Tudth Sargent very shallow,but again roach,skimmers rudd dominate with odd carp as well.

toryboy

Originally posted by mark17

Hi Baz,

Theres also water off the main road from Benllech to Llangefni (pretty much facing Treetops rugby club) Tudth Sargent very shallow,but again roach,skimmers rudd dominate with odd carp as well.

have you been there this year? i have been told its too overgrown to fish these days? aint been for a few years my self.

baz-65

Thanks a lot Mark. Sounds a perfect place. Me fishing for whatever makes the float go under and the wife and dog on the beach just a few yards away. Could'nt be better.
Many Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.