fishing in somerset

Status
Not open for further replies.
hiya if anyone has a car and fishes around the cheddar area and would like some company i would go with you and pay for petrol

hiya maybe cheddar is too far anyone thats close by that want some company i am willing to pay for your petrol and help with bait costs

slappy2

where ya wantin to fish mate??

im not too far away now got estate back could sort something out!!!

as i said before just pm me!!

cheers

james

Jessebobs

Steve!
I'm planning to go for a pleasure session down Landsend on Saturday week (14th) cuz 'er indoors has banned me from the match on Sunday due to it being Father's day[:(!]
Fancy it Slaps? <get your quid ready!>
Could pick up Pete on the way through if he's still interested.

slappy2

haha going to ask duckett later,see if pete wants to come also

hiya sorry not got back sooner just had to have a hip replacement op when im back to normal perhaps we can sort something out,where do you like to fish im not fussy just be good to be back fishing again how much does it cost to fish landsend is it a day ticket water or is it seasonal or syndicate let me know ok jessebobs

Last edited:

slappy2

no worries buddy

were help ya have a few good days on the bank fishing and in the local on the way back,.lol

anyone else want some company help with petrol and bait costs desperate to get out and do some serious fishing thanks to slappy2 and jessebobs just get in contact ok

Status
Not open for further replies.