Fishing in Sheffield

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAN-SHEFFIELD

Hi everyone,

Thanks to every one that commented on my last post - everything that was said has really helped me....

I was wondering how many people on here are from Sheffield (or surrounding area) - Do you know any clubs that are taking on/want/looking for new anglers?

As mentioned in my previous topic, I am looking to get back into fishing after a couple of years off (see my previous post for more details)

I have quite a way to go to get back into fishing - I'm in the process of looking for and buying new tackle and also need to buy a car (I've just had to give my company van back) - Do people meet up from this forum and get together for sessions?

Again - any feedback would be welcomed

Thanks - Tight lines

Dan

pmdirectuk

Should check more!
Alright Danny, Im in the Rotherham area, and yeah, a few of us get together now and then for a knock up!

Some cracking lakes around this area pal, so if you need any advice on how to find the etc, gis a shout.

Welcome onboard mate!

DAN-SHEFFIELD

Cheers matey - I've fished a lot of lakes around Yorkshire (and beyond)- Kiverton lakes, Barlow, KJS, Pinch Mill, Lindholme etc. Will probably need some directions in the future though lol.

baggerbailey

ayup dan, which part of sheffield are you from? im located in the s25 area mainly fish lodgefarm, kivo hall/waters lakeside,hallcroft,would gladly meet up for days fishin

MARGINMASTER123

Fished kjs today pal I'm from Worksop been fishing a about year now and I'm into matches and yet to win but manage top 5 most of time so it doesn't take long to learn just ask these guys any question they will all help and give you tips. If you want to come along anytime let me no but I am actually looking for a club just fishing opens at min.

Status
Not open for further replies.